ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 154
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Direckshun 05:19 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
In case anyone cares, I can confirm with about 95% certainty that this is the same dude. Kudos to those who notice posting patterns that well.

And based on that, the dude is just jerkin everyone's chains, so don't let him get to you too much.
:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 05:19 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
ALso the original pic WAS NOT taken in my apartment. It was at the blonde girl's place.
But you're not insecure at all.

I'm not nearly as insightful as Donger but I've got a dollar that says your favorite uncle also tells everybody you're his favorite nephew. Why don't you have a seat and tell us about your uncle's hygiene habits and why that smell makes you cry?
[Reply]
Donger 05:20 PM 06-25-2008
He cries himself to sleep at least once a week. Bank on it.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:20 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So, everyone ends up being ugly as hell and possibly homosexual because everyone wants to get the last word.
:-) So true.
[Reply]
2112 05:20 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
But you're not insecure at all.

I'm not nearly as insightful as Donger but I've got a dollar that says your favorite uncle also tells everybody you're his favorite nephew. Why don't you have a seat and tell us about your uncle's hygiene habits and why that smell makes you cry?
Ouch! Good job! :-) it's like riding a bike, he's like a mini GoChiefs.
[Reply]
Bwana 05:21 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm not a hater, I just wouldn't classify those "chicks" as hot.

Though it is clearly obvious that you need a motorcycle to pick up ANY "chick".

You certainly wouldn't be able pull any really "hot" chicks with your looks, hairline or stunning personality alone.

Good God, I agree with Dane. :-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:21 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Dimension2112:
Ouch! Good job! :-) it's like riding a bike, he's like a mini GoChiefs.
Jesus.

That's TERRIBLY insulting to GC.
[Reply]
FAX 05:22 PM 06-25-2008
Also, if you don't mind, Mr. Midnight_Vulture, can you tell us about the time you got your Grandma to do a strip tease to the tune of "We Built This City On Rock And Roll"?

That's a good one.

FAX
[Reply]
Crashride 05:22 PM 06-25-2008
This thread is full of fail and win by everyone. Im just shocked people really care about someone else on this board that much, where a thread like this gets posts.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 05:23 PM 06-25-2008
Actually I could probably bang all your daughters. They go for guys like me.
[Reply]
FAX 05:24 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Dimension2112:
No, he was Guatemalan. close, Dane.
I thought Machete was Mexican.

FAX
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:24 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Wait that pic was of your wife??? Bwahahahaha

Ummm hate to break it to you but she wasnt hot AT ALL. No offense. I am sure her personality is great though.

And my hair is fine. I just had a really short hair cut in one of those pics.

Hate on though.
Yeah because butter face chick is SOOOOOO much hotter. You still don't have any proof that you get laid.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:24 PM 06-25-2008
So, do you still have that sweet laptop you swiped from the coffeshop?
[Reply]
2112 05:25 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Jesus.

That's TERRIBLY insulting to GC.
It was meant more as an abuse meter rather than a comparison, to be honest.
[Reply]
Crashride 05:25 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
I still want to know your secret to killer abs.

Also tell us some stories about really slutty chicks.
Its all about body fat, sir. Do you crunches and get your body fat in single didgets and your gold.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 154
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up