ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Veach predraft press conference
RunKC 10:36 AM 04-20-2018
Starts now. Please post updates
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:16 PM 04-21-2018
I like it when the Chiefs load up on mid round picks because regardless of who the GM is, KC has always performed well in those rounds.

I'd love to see Veach enter the draft with 2 two's and 4 three through five round picks.

Dude would make a HAUL.
[Reply]
oldman 03:42 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I think IF we do trade up it will be from 54 somewhere into mid to high 30's for that coveted player assuming that coveted player falls into reach. But the player MUST BE COVETED(meaning can't miss type player).

Otherwise, I think we build the roster this year by actually staying put or even trading down a few spots acquiring more picks especially since the draft is the strongest from 75-150. The draft is especially strong this year unlike most and when you need playmakers/depth this only makes sense to either stay put or trade down. Build your roster this year when the draft is stoked with quality players I say.:-)

Can't afford to give up picks especially in a deep draft that doesn't happen very often when you have many holes to fill.:-)
I agree, build the roster with the mid-round picks. I couldn't care less about 6th and 7ths, trade them if there's a 4th or 5th you want. Don't be throwing away future 2s and 3s, either.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:56 PM 04-21-2018
Not for me. Rosen is just toooooooo Cutlarian/Rob Johnson for me. And I have seen a few interviews to justify my "thinking/feeling" about this kid as well and that doesn't include all his Sam Bradford issues of staying on the field specifically his concussion history.

My prediction of the QBs in this year's draft is that Rosen/Mayfield will fall to some degree with Mayfield falling to the 2nd and maybe even Rosen. Sounds crazy but you just don't know what GM offices are really thinking at this point. Saving grace for Mayfield is that short QBs like Brees,and Russel have been successful BUT Mayfield has that Manziel flavor of personality(not full on but just enough) to scare them off after the Manziel train wreck.
Dumb
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:11 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Dumb
Yes. Yes he is.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:44 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
That is a long sentence.

So we are not winning the Super Bowl this year? Bummer. Thanks for the heads up, now I don't have to watch the season.

Who is going to win it? I would like to put some money down.
Sorry Half, I have a bad habit of run on sentences. Sure I will make a bet with you that we don't win the SB:-) Not trying to be a "negative Nancy" here just being realistic here because our defense sucks hind tit right now.

What's the wager ???:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:47 PM 04-21-2018
Dumb
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Yes. Yes he is.
What ? No rebuttal, just "dumb" ? State your case !!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:05 PM 04-21-2018
He has droopy, sad, "predecessor to greatness"-eyes.

All that's missing is the underwater rock-humping.

:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:28 PM 04-21-2018
Your catalog of posts
[Reply]
O.city 07:29 PM 04-21-2018
Your catalog of posts
Did I make it in pd tonight?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:39 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Generally, yes. This draft is incredibly deep, though

Spending a lot to move up would be a colossal mistake unless it's for an elite player that falls for no ****ing reason.
That’s why I struggle with Hughes. He’s got questions marks. A lot of them.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:40 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Did I make it in pd tonight?
:-) its on dvr. Should I watch for you m
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:27 PM 04-21-2018
Your catalog of posts
Now those are substantive for sure !!:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:31 PM 04-21-2018
Proof of dumbness
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:37 PM 04-21-2018
I could live without "fire in the belly" and the myriad other cliches...
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:05 PM 04-21-2018
Proof of dumbness
While you still reveal no substantive proof for your statement here.:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up