< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Veach predraft press conference
RunKC 10:36 AM 04-20-2018
Starts now. Please post updates
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:01 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I absolutely DO think we're trading up.
We might but he also talked about trading back.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:10 PM 04-20-2018
Been saying that since his last interview where he had a definite twinkle in his eye when he volunteered the info that they might trade up into the first round.

Like he already knew there was a really good chance of it happening.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:53 PM 04-20-2018
Chiefs will move up and grab a stud Tight End to pair with Kelce.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:01 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
If we could get a real stud that would be nice. I hate Harris.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:02 PM 04-20-2018
I seriously doubt it. Unless there's a guy they REALLY covet. A solid three players that can contribute in 2018 would help the team more than any ONE guy, I think-at least that would be within any sort of reasonable striking distance.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:07 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I disagree, Veach is aiming for Barkley... Hunt may well be a flash in the pan, so lets draft Charles Barkley
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:51 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
If we could get a real stud that would be nice. I hate Harris.
TE
Mark Andrews, Oklahoma
Ian Thomas, Indiana
Jordan Akins, UCF
Tyler Conklin, Cent Mich
Chris Herndon, Miami
Dallas Goedert, South Dakota State
Durham Smythe, Notre Dame
Jordan Thomas, Mississippi State
David Wells, San Diego State
Ben Johnson, Kansas

They sure have brought in a lot of prospects at that position. An upgrade here is needed. I think it will be Goedert. Move up to the top of the 2nd round.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:20 PM 04-20-2018
Veach clearly wants a corner and with Mike Hughes assault trouble, I can’t see Veach moving up for such a risk. That leaves Isaiah Oliver and Carl Davis. I’m going with Isaiah Oliver.

We could trade a 3rd and 4th to move up, then trade down from our other 4th rd pick and add a 5th.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:26 PM 04-20-2018
I can’t wait to see what Veach does. He’s a lion in the weeds waiting to pounce on his corner.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:33 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I seriously doubt it. Unless there's a guy they REALLY covet. A solid three players that can contribute in 2018 would help the team more than any ONE guy, I think-at least that would be within any sort of reasonable striking distance.
When's the last time we had a draft in which three players made decent contributions during their rookie seasons? 2008? And that's when we had two 1sts, three 3rds, and a bunch more shit after that.

Every pick we try to save in the name of balance is another opportunity for Veach to repeat Dorsey's bullshit by drafting Kpassagnons and Nelsons. Sure, Kpassagnon might end up being a good player, but he sure fucking wasn't during his rookie year. And that's the entire point of saving up on our picks, right? So that we can get multiple contributors over just one?

Fuck that. Fuck our 3rd rounders. Use them and go get Josh Jackson. If that motherfucker falls to the mid-20s for some unknown reason, go fucking get him. Josh Jackson is more valuable to the team than a bunch of Kpassgnons.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:49 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
When's the last time we had a draft in which three players made decent contributions during their rookie seasons? 2008? And that's when we had two 1sts, three 3rds, and a bunch more shit after that.

Every pick we try to save in the name of balance is another opportunity for Veach to repeat Dorsey's bullshit by drafting Kpassagnons and Nelsons. Sure, Kpassagnon might end up being a good player, but he sure fucking wasn't during his rookie year. And that's the entire point of saving up on our picks, right? So that we can get multiple contributors over just one?

Fuck that. Fuck our 3rd rounders. Use them and go get Josh Jackson. If that motherfucker falls to the mid-20s for some unknown reason, go fucking get him. Josh Jackson is more valuable to the team than a bunch of Kpassgnons.
GET THAT MOTHER FUCKER !
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:04 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
GET THAT MOTHER ****ER !
Did someone say Motherfucker?! :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:03 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Veach clearly wants a corner and with Mike Hughes assault trouble, I can’t see Veach moving up for such a risk. That leaves Isaiah Oliver and Carl Davis. I’m going with Isaiah Oliver.

We could trade a 3rd and 4th to move up, then trade down from our other 4th rd pick and add a 5th.
I bet they already knew and still want rape man
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:05 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Drafting KPassa was a huge mistake.

You don’t draft projects in the 2nd round even if it’s a late pick. Awuzie at CB, JuJu at WR & Kamara at RB were there & would have been better picks.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:30 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It was pretty easy to read - I like Veach so far but I assume he doesn't play poker.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up