ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>It's time to quit being pussies about it...
RaidersOftheCellar 06:47 AM 04-20-2018
I'm still seeing and hearing a lot of reservation and conservative predictions, pissing and moaning about the defensive personnel/coaching staff, and typical Chief pessimism. It's time to retire your habits of being broken, whiny, pussy Chief fans and accept that an era of dominance is coming. There's no reason to shy away from it. The coaches and GM aren't. When even Understatement Andy is letting his c*ck hang out, you know that shit's about to get serious. :-)
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:20 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Truefan™
How do you do that little tm thing?

Oh and CHIEFS....SERRIOUS FILTER EVASION MUTHER FERS
[Reply]
Fish 12:23 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
How do you do that little tm thing?

Oh and CHIEFS....SERRIOUS FILTER EVASION MUTHER FERS
Windows Character Map. Or search Google for "Trademark symbol", copy and paste.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:26 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Windows Character Map. Or search Google for "Trademark symbol", copy and paste.
Alt+0153 is quicker.

Learn your ASCII map for fun and profit!!
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 12:40 PM 04-20-2018
While not the worst offense filter evasion on THIS site has to be one of the dumbest infractions possible on a board. No one gives a fuck how much you swear here or calls you out on it. How someone could not respect the filter and I said filter not censorship here is beyond me.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:45 PM 04-20-2018
faggot
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 12:45 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'm still seeing and hearing a lot of reservation and conservative predictions, pissing and moaning about the defensive personnel/coaching staff, and typical Chief pessimism. It's time to retire your habits of being broken, whiny, pussy Chief fans and accept that an era of dominance is coming. There's no reason to shy away from it. The coaches and GM aren't. When even Understatement Andy is letting his c*ck hang out, you know that shit's about to get serious. :-)
What board have you been reading?

I see a lot of homer ass homers here who cream themselves with every little move the Chiefs make...
[Reply]
eDave 12:58 PM 04-20-2018
I will fandom how I fandom. Fuck off.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 01:21 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Next year is the year. This year is just for fun.
That's kinda how I'm looking at it.

This year is to get Mahomes feet wet, let him go through his first year starter struggles and learn defenses, learn what he can and cannot do vs NFL defenses, go through a full year with the playbook, etc...

But we'll still put up a bunch of points and yards and shit. And it'll be fun as hell.

This year is also I think year one of a two year process or so of rebuilding this defense. We're not gunna be able to totally get it where we want this year, but I think we'll improve some if we can stay healthy. I just don't think this defense will be good enough this year to go on a serious playoff & Super Bowl run.

But 2019, 2020 and 2021 are the years. They are the years to go for it all.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:24 PM 04-20-2018
Fuck that. This year and the next 15 are the years now..No more of needing HOFers at every position besides QB to be a contender come playoff time.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 01:48 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Fuck that. This year and the next 15 are the years now..No more of needing HOFers at every position besides QB to be a contender come playoff time.
I agree with that. And I think we can be a contender and win a playoff game. It's just you pretty much always gotta have both a Top 10 offense and defense to win a Super Bowl. You gotta have a complete team usually. We finally got our QB, but the D fell off last year. Gotta get it back to 2014 & 2015 levels.

Not a Pro Bowler at every position defense, but a Top 1/3rd of the league D. And I just dont know if we'll have that this year. But I think one more offseason and draft and we could easily. And Mahomes will have a full year of experience under his belt and hopefully a playoff game or two as well going into his 2nd year as a starter.

I just think 2019 will be the year we're really capable of a Super Bowl run.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:56 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:

This year is to get Mahomes feet wet, let him go through his first year starter struggles and learn defenses, learn what he can and cannot do vs NFL defenses, go through a full year with the playbook, etc...

But we'll still put up a bunch of points and yards and shit. And it'll be fun as hell.

This year is also I think year one of a two year process or so of rebuilding this defense. We're not gunna be able to totally get it where we want this year, but I think we'll improve some if we can stay healthy. I just don't think this defense will be good enough this year to go on a serious playoff & Super Bowl run.

I agree with all of this, but then again... never say never
[Reply]
Priest31kc 02:11 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I agree with all of this, but then again... never say never
Yep. Not saying we can't go on a Super Bowl run this year, just that I expect next year to be the year and that's how my mindset is going into this year.

I'm just as gay for Mahomes as anyone, so I'm not gunna say he can't go on a great playoff run his first year starting.

God that would be amazing. Snap the home playoff game streak and make it to the AFC Championship game for the first time in 25 years his first year :-)
[Reply]
jdubya 02:48 PM 04-20-2018

Makes sense to a point but...........while PM gets a year under his belt learning on the go......other teams are also getting more and more film on him and his tendancies and likely better prepared for PM`s second full year. Just playing devils advocate. It will be interesting to see Jimmy G`s "second" year with the niners this year......
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:52 PM 04-20-2018
Yep. Not saying we can't go on a Super Bowl run this year, just that I expect next year to be the year and that's how my mindset is going into this year.

I'm just as gay for Mahomes as anyone, so I'm not gunna say he can't go on a great playoff run his first year starting.

God that would be amazing. Snap the home playoff game streak and make it to the AFC Championship game for the first time in 25 years his first year :-)
Hear ya loud and clear, I'm not expecting a Super Bowl this year, but hey... Big Rape pulled it off in his second season

Either way, its gonna be one helluva ride WOOT
[Reply]
New World Order 03:19 PM 04-20-2018
Our defense has been upgraded assuming Berry can stay healthy.

So has our offense.

And the draft hasn't even happened.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up