ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs 2018 Schedule Release Thread
RealSNR 08:42 PM 04-19-2018
Fuck the non-updated OP in the megathread!

Originally Posted by :
2018 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PRESEASON SCHEDULE

Date | Opponent | Time | Network

Thursday, Aug. 9 | Houston Texans | 7:30 p.m. | KCTV5

Friday, Aug. 17 | at Atlanta Falcons | 7:00 p.m. | KCTV5

Saturday, Aug. 25 | at Chicago Bears | Noon | KCTV5

Thursday, Aug. 30 | Green Bay Packers | 7:30 p.m. | KCTV5

2018 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE

Date | Opponent | Time | Network

Sunday, Sept. 9 | at Los Angeles Chargers | 3:05 p.m. | CBS

Sunday, Sept. 16 | at Pittsburgh Steelers | Noon | CBS

Sunday, Sept. 23 | San Francisco 49ers | Noon | FOX

Monday, Oct. 1 | at Denver Broncos | 7:15 p.m. | ESPN

Sunday, Oct. 7 | Jacksonville Jaguars* | Noon | CBS

Sunday, Oct. 14 | at New England Patriots* | 7:20 p.m. | NBC

Sunday, Oct. 21 | Cincinnati Bengals* | Noon | CBS

Sunday, Oct. 28 | Denver Broncos* | Noon | CBS

Sunday, Nov. 4 | at Cleveland Browns* | Noon | CBS

Sunday, Nov. 11 | Arizona Cardinals* | Noon | FOX

Monday, Nov. 19 | at Los Angeles Rams (Mexico City) | 7:15 p.m. | ESPN

Sunday, Nov. 25 | BYE WEEK

Sunday, Dec. 2 | at Oakland Raiders* | 3:05 p.m. | CBS

Sunday, Dec. 9 | Baltimore Ravens* | Noon | CBS

Thursday, Dec. 13 | Los Angeles Chargers | 7:20 p.m. | FOX/NFLN

Sunday, Dec. 23 | at Seattle Seahawks* | 7:20 p.m. | NBC

Sunday, Dec. 30 | Oakland Raiders* | Noon | CBS

[Reply]
Halfcan 08:58 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s amazing how moronic 810 is. “Oh the Chiefs are losing week 1. Bookmark t.”

Base off what?

Andy outcoached then badly both games last year, their stadium was 75% Chiefs fans, Andy has all the time in the world to gameplan against them and they have virtually no tape of our new offense or Mahomes running it.
I think the Chargers fans will be disappointed-not only because they will continue their losing streak against us- but the contrast in QB's.

A lethargic Rivers with such limited mobility he needs a rascal to ride around in the pocket on- Vs. a young mobile Mahomes.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:42 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by chiefs fan:
Newbie here.. My son ( 34) and i will be coming from So Cal your way to watch the chiefs beat the 49er ass... my son is a 49er fan, Looking for someone to tailgate with, i'll bring some meat and beer and my rental car...
Is your son hot?
[Reply]
BrownsTailgate 06:47 AM 04-21-2018
If any Chiefs fans are coming to Cleveland, you are invited to tailgate with GNATS Tailgaters. We invite all visiting fans to tailgate with us. You can check us out on Facebook or at gnatstailgaters.com. we offer an all you can eat and drink tailgate for usually 15 to 20 per person. We have a live DJ, Cornhole Tournaments, 50/50 raffle, trivia with prizes. A bonus for the ladies, we have real bathrooms. I will post a Facebook event page soon on our page.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 06:57 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by BrownsTailgate:
If any Chiefs fans are coming to Cleveland, you are invited to tailgate with GNATS Tailgaters. We invite all visiting fans to tailgate with us. You can check us out on Facebook or at gnatstailgaters.com. we offer an all you can eat and drink tailgate for usually 15 to 20 per person. We have a live DJ, Cornhole Tournaments, 50/50 raffle, trivia with prizes. A bonus for the ladies, we have real bathrooms. I will post a Facebook event page soon on our page.
It's a possibility, I'll let you know.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:54 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by BrownsTailgate:
Sounds neat. Do you have a son? And if so, is he hot?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:15 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Meh, the Niners always play like dogshit in Arrowhead
Contrary to popular belief, Arrowhead mystique is gone for now. Why? No defense. Defense is what makes that place "ROCK" and so hard to play in but we have not seen the home field advantage since the early to mid 90's IMHO. Just ask Mariota if you disagree !!:-)

Now with that being said, with an actual legit playmaking gunslinging QB with legit offensive toys combined with a much better defense when can actually get that dominant home field advantage back not just one sided depending on the defense anymore but actually offensive for a change. But for now, Arrowhead is very very vulnerable until it translates onto the field on both sides of the ball.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:20 AM 04-21-2018
Our schedule is very very difficult fellas.:-)

IF PM2 gets anywhere from 7 to 9 wins I will consider it a very successful season for his inaugural season into the NFL. But what better way to get introduced to the NFL and getting the best experience; backing up your street cred as the next Brett Favre by "at least" going .500 against the best defenses !! Just saying !!:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:27 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Contrary to popular belief, Arrowhead mystique is gone for now. Why? No defense. Defense is what makes that place "ROCK" and so hard to play in but we have not seen the home field advantage since the early to mid 90's IMHO. Just ask Mariota if you disagree !!:-)

Now with that being said, with an actual legit playmaking gunslinging QB with legit offensive toys combined with a much better defense when can actually get that dominant home field advantage back not just one sided depending on the defense anymore but actually offensive for a change. But for now, Arrowhead is very very vulnerable until it translates onto the field on both sides of the ball.:-)

[Reply]
frozenchief 10:31 AM 04-21-2018
I was hoping to see KC/Chargers in LA since they’re playing at StubHub stadium but on 9/9, I’m scheduled to be fishing in southwest Alaska.

I might hope down to Seattle and see KC/‘Hawks on 12/23. Any CPers interested in going to that game?
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:13 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:

Are you talking about the same Arrowhead that just set the record for the LOUDEST Stadium in the World - TWICE, a few years back?

It will be plenty loud this year- especially during the Home Opener. With a schedule backloaded with December games - you can't expect 90's type production with so many empty seats due to the weather.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:21 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Are you talking about the same Arrowhead that just set the record for the LOUDEST Stadium in the World - TWICE, a few years back?

It will be plenty loud this year- especially during the Home Opener. With a schedule backloaded with December games - you can't expect 90's type production with so many empty seats due to the weather.
While you are concerned about "loudness of the stadium" I will be focused on going deep into the playoffs in the future. And IF we get the defense just to respectable again with the greatest offensive show on turf coming to KC in the near future; you thought our stadium was loud a couple of years ago? You ain't heard nothing until that happens. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:22 AM 04-22-2018
I've been wanting to go to the Chiefs Planet Bash for years but never had opportunity like I may have this year with plenty of vacation time to burn. Wanting go up in August to watch Chiefs Practice at St. Joseph but I know that schedule has yet to be released.

I'd love to go to home opener but damn that's already three weeks into the season that kinda blows.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:27 AM 04-22-2018
Hmm I've never really thought to go to Denver but a Monday Night game that Patrick Mahomes II can beat Denver would be much rewarding to see live.

It's same distance to go KC or Denver
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:08 AM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Hmm I've never really thought to go to Denver but a Monday Night game that Patrick Mahomes II can beat Denver would be much rewarding to see live.

It's same distance to go KC or Denver
It’s fun to visit other stadiums.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:17 AM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It’s fun to visit other stadiums.
Oh I'm sure it is but for Mile high I just want to take a shit when I get there
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up