ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Daniel Jeremiah: Many expect Chiefs to trade up for a CB
Shag 02:54 PM 04-16-2018
Not real surprising, but from here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...oking-to-trade

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs are a candidate to trade up for a CB: The Chiefs don't own a first-round pick in this year's draft (they dealt that pick away in the Patrick Mahomes trade last year), but I won't be surprised if they move up from where they're picking in the second round (No. 54 overall). They have a glaring need at cornerback and the top cover men will be long gone by the time they are on the clock if they stay put at No. 54. They need to get into the range of picks 35-40 in order to secure a Day One starter at that position, and many around the league expect them to make that happen.

[Reply]
Kiimo 04:01 PM 04-16-2018
I would actually love that.
[Reply]
O.city 04:04 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Justin Houston, reports from Paylor were that Peters and he were close friends and Justin had a problem with how his trade was dealt.

It goes along with the "right attitude" Veach has been citing.
This was just as dumb the first time you said it as it is now
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:28 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
:-)

That gif....

Seriously the "stereotypical midwestern hillbillies" vibe in those 2 *edit* 3..is literally off the charts :-). And people wonder why it's called Camarohead.

Jesus. this will never get old I hysterically lose my shit everytime I see it. :-)

You know they arrived in a rusted out El Camino. No fucking way they didn't drive in anything else and if so, I refuse to believe/accept it as truth.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:42 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Justin Houston, reports from Paylor were that Peters and he were close friends and Justin had a problem with how his trade was dealt.

It goes along with the "right attitude" Veach has been citing.
If some other team wants to try to swim with Houston's millstone of a contract tied around their neck, they are welcome to take him on and try.
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 04:49 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

That gif....

Seriously the "stereotypical midwestern hillbillies" vibe in those 2 *edit* 3..is literally off the charts :-). .
And that's the Fisher pick right?
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 05:00 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

That gif....

Seriously the "stereotypical midwestern hillbillies" vibe in those 2 *edit* 3..is literally off the charts :-). And people wonder why it's called Camarohead.

Jesus. this will never get old I hysterically lose my shit everytime I see it. :-)

You know they arrived in a rusted out El Camino. No ****ing way they didn't drive in anything else and if so, I refuse to believe/accept it as truth.
You forgot the 18 pack of crushed Busch Light cans that fall out when they birth out the doors. "Why not Coors light?", you ask. Cuz F**k Colorado, thats why.
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:02 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
And that's the Fisher pick right?
The only draft picks that get Chiefs fans out of their seats are o-lineman drafted way higher than they should be.
[Reply]
Hoover 05:04 PM 04-16-2018
A few thoughts.

1. We are not one CB away from fielding a competent denfense, if we were by all means push the chips into the center of the table and go all in.

2. Yeah we need a starting CB, but we also need a ton of youth on the defensive side of the football. Having 5 of the first 125 picks could go a long way in providing this team with the defensive depth it needs.

3. Its not 2018 or bust. If you add solid defensive players (lets say our send and two third rounders) on defense, then next year you can add a playmaker since we will have a 1st and two second round picks.

4. Frankly hitting on picks #54, #78 & #86 would be > going all in on pick #32 IMO.

Let Veach do his work. There is no reason to do something stupid and go all in on a player drafted at the end of the first round.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:14 PM 04-16-2018
I'd give our 2019 1st rounder and this years 3rd, 4th 6th and 7th for Nelson.

That dude is legit at a spot we're weak in
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:25 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
A few thoughts.

1. We are not one CB away from fielding a competent denfense, if we were by all means push the chips into the center of the table and go all in.

2. Yeah we need a starting CB, but we also need a ton of youth on the defensive side of the football. Having 5 of the first 125 picks could go a long way in providing this team with the defensive depth it needs.

3. Its not 2018 or bust. If you add solid defensive players (lets say our send and two third rounders) on defense, then next year you can add a playmaker since we will have a 1st and two second round picks.

4. Frankly hitting on picks #54, #78 & #86 would be > going all in on pick #32 IMO.

Let Veach do his work. There is no reason to do something stupid and go all in on a player drafted at the end of the first round.
This
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:33 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

Jesus Fucking Christ you're a fucking moron.

I mean just...wow.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:35 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

Or we could just draft an interior lineman in the 5th or 6th. Reid seems to know what he's doing with OLinemen.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:41 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Or we could just draft an interior lineman in the 5th or 6th. Reid seems to know what he's doing with OLinemen.

we don't have a 5th so you suck.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:42 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Jesus ****ing Christ you're a ****ing moron.

I mean just...wow.

It's the 32nd pick dumbass. Good value for a top 5 player. Fucking moron!
[Reply]
RunKC 05:44 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
A few thoughts.

What if I told you we could trade a 2019 2nd to move from 54 to either 35 (Dorsey) or 37 (Ballard) while keeping our picks this year?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up