ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 32
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Daniel Jeremiah: Many expect Chiefs to trade up for a CB
Shag 02:54 PM 04-16-2018
Not real surprising, but from here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...oking-to-trade

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs are a candidate to trade up for a CB: The Chiefs don't own a first-round pick in this year's draft (they dealt that pick away in the Patrick Mahomes trade last year), but I won't be surprised if they move up from where they're picking in the second round (No. 54 overall). They have a glaring need at cornerback and the top cover men will be long gone by the time they are on the clock if they stay put at No. 54. They need to get into the range of picks 35-40 in order to secure a Day One starter at that position, and many around the league expect them to make that happen.

[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:50 PM 04-21-2018
I can’t fucking wait for Thursday. For the first time in my life, I get to watch a draft while KC has their QBoTF
[Reply]
Bewbies 07:58 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I can’t ****ing wait for Thursday. For the first time in my life, I get to watch a draft while KC has their QBoTF
Yeah. The is the first draft I can remember of my life I don’t want us to take a QB.

Bout damn time.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:11 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Yeah. The is the first draft I can remember of my life I don’t want us to take a QB.

Bout damn time.
It really changes the dynamic of the discussion among the fans. Now, we can surgically pick apart the myriad other components that make up a team. It's nothing but great, as it allows us to dial-in on the weaknesses that have been glossed over due to 40+ years of ignoring the most important position in football.
To observe how Veach handles the rest of the soup will be fascinating.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:05 PM 04-21-2018

Bout damn time.
If KC gets anything like we hope from KPass, last year's draft could be as good as anyone's in quite a long time. Franchise QB, RB and a premier pass rusher? Wishful thinking but I still believe in Kpass. Will contribute this year a lot more but I think next year is when he takes off.
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:25 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
If KC gets anything like we hope from KPass, last year's draft could be as good as anyone's in quite a long time. Franchise QB, RB and a premier pass rusher? Wishful thinking but I still believe in Kpass. Will contribute this year a lot more but I think next year is when he takes off.
I don’t like the QB’s this year as much as Mahomes, but in theory Dorsey could do that again this year in Cleveland. :-)

QB1 + DE1 + RB2 or 3? Got dam!
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:25 PM 04-21-2018
Also, I like Kpass a lot. Hoping he shows a leap forward this year and in year 3 is a stud.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:11 AM 04-22-2018
Eh I'm one that just assumes not trading up for a cornerback unless he is just going be the best ever cornerback but you can't predict that. I'd just do the best we can and stockpile draft picks for next year if possible.
[Reply]
farmerchief 04:19 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Eh I'm one that just assumes not trading up for a cornerback unless he is just going be the best ever cornerback but you can't predict that. I'd just do the best we can and stockpile draft picks for next year if possible.
Yeah, I kind of agree with you. I would just take the best player in the rounds we have, unless a highly rated cb drops out of the projected first/high second, area, then I would have trade partners possibly on board. I've got a hunch all areas will be covered. I'm getting tired of waiting, wish the draft was tomorrow!
[Reply]
RunKC 04:39 PM 04-22-2018
I hope Veach keeps an eye out for Sam Hubbard. I haven’t seen this guy mocked as a 1st rd pick in Bucky Brooks or Daniel Jeremiah’s recent mocks.

Dude has the size, ability, athleticism and hustle. He reminds me of TJ Watt and could make an impact now.

Here’s your Justin Houston replacement
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:38 PM 04-22-2018
Besides defensive help I would love to grab interior line help. This draft is loaded with guys that can play.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:43 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Besides defensive help I would love to grab interior line help. This draft is loaded with guys that can play.
If its good and there in abundance, load the fuck up! Why get a mediocre "need" if you can land some players instead?
[Reply]
BossChief 05:44 PM 04-22-2018
I'd not want to trade that 2 next year, having 2 picks in the 2nd round will be nice.
Having a first this year would be nice...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:53 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If I could parlay a first in to 2 two's, I'd do it every time from here on out. The only reason to have a first has been addressed.
Unless you see some completely badass pass rusher or DB.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:05 PM 04-22-2018

Bout damn time.
It's funny, I was thinking the same thing.
[Reply]
Messier 06:24 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Every time I think this. I remember we have Mahomes, and I smile.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 32
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up