ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP : Mrs ROYC75
ROYC75 05:11 PM 04-15-2018
Carrie J Caswell
Aug,19 1957 - April 11 2018

Good Bye to the love of my life, Mrs ROYC75, married Nov.11th, 1983. It was a great ride of 34+Yrs, of which the last 16 years suffering with (IPF) idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema.

This past Nov. during Thanksgivings, she became ill while in Georgia and found herself in the hospital over the holiday. It wasn't until Dec. 20th, they informed us she came down with cancer to go along with her other 2 illnesses. She was given 3 - 5 months then to live. Knowing that she outlived what the doctors diagnosed her with in 2002 ( IPF ) and only given 18-19 months to live, we were afraid that this 3rd demon inside of her lungs might be too much to overcome with no treatment. She went to a Hospice house on Tuesday, March 3rd. before passing away April 11th.

She told the world in 2002 that she was not going until God said it was her time to go, refused any treatment of a new set of lungs. Life expectancy was 1-3 years at the time and has since gone up to an average of 3 - 5 years now. She has lived with the IPF for 16+years and from what we were told last week she had exceeded the longest survival case with IPF. She was just a tough patient to bring down according to the doctors exceeding the longest active case of IPF by 4+years.

From a dreaded 18-19 months to live to 16+years, she was able to see all 10 grand kids born, held them, had birthdays plus having several Christmas's with them. This past Christmas was the toughest one on her, knowing it would be her last. The cancer caused the IPF in remission to accelerate and all in all it was too much for to over come.

Each time the doctors mentioned how much longer she might be here on earth, she defied the odds and kept on living. Even on Tuesday this last week, the doctors called to tell us at the motel to get there,sooner than later, expecting death at any moment, she held onto living until Weds. at 12:40PM. She obviously didn't want to leave us, but I guess she felt the need to prove the doctors wrong 1 more time of her expected life's time frame.

Rest In Peace Baby, no more sickness and no more pain, Rev.21.4

To the many planet members who where so generous with your gifts and contributions back in 2002, Again, Thank You. Your gratitude and love was not only appreciative, it was blessed by our Lord and Savior above!

If you are one that belief in the power of prayers, please pray for the comfort of the family, many little hearts are in need of them.

Thanks!

http://garysfuneralhome.net/index.ph...-of-greenville
Attached: Carrie.jpg (67.8 KB) 
[Reply]
kccrow 01:42 PM 04-21-2018
So sorry for your loss ROYC. I pray that the Lord provides you comfort in your time of sorrow and that He gives you peace knowing that she is now in His hands.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:11 PM 04-23-2018
A very belated sorry to hear about your wife, Royce 75. I just saw this.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:06 PM 04-24-2018
Offline for a week. My prayers to you and your Family. A new Angel is with God.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up