ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
In Memoriam>Posting for my husband - he has passed away [BillSelfsTrophycase]
BillSelfsTrophycase 02:44 PM 04-13-2018
My husband loved this website and spent years on it. He passed away March 27th due to a case of the flu and pneumonia. It was a sudden passing that wasn't expected and has left me and his two teenage daughters heart broken. I am posting this on his profile so everyone can share if you could please.

With David passing so suddenly we have been left with very little money to pay bills. All credit cards were in his name and have been cancelled. He had no back up accounts as he has just started a work at home business and put all his money in to it just two weeks ago. It has also been shut down.
We are trying so hard to find a way to do this but the first couple months will not be easy. I am a proud person much like him and don’t like asking for help. Yet our two daughters need me too. I have $600 in the bank to pay our mortgage and all bills this month. It isn’t going to work.
I know money is tight but if anyone has any they can donate it would help us out so much. I just need a couple months to figure it all out. I am disabled and get just a small amount each month. It’s not going to cut it. If you want to view his obituary it's online under David Robaugh JR (he is the only one with that name other than his dad).
If you can help, David’s oldest daughter has set up a go fund me account or I have a PayPal account you can use.
PayPal email is shoesonawire11@yahoo.com
Go fund me link is

https://www.gofundme.com/help-a-grievingfamily
[Reply]
BillSelfsTrophycase 08:17 PM 04-13-2018
I just want to say thank you to everyone on David's behalf (BillSelfsTrophycase)
I know he loved this site so much. He talked about a lot of things said on here and had been a member for years but might have used another name when he was a younger.
We appreciate everyones help and prayers.
If you can spread the link around I can't tell you how much it would mean to us.
He left behind a wife of 18 years and two daughters 14 & 17 who miss him very much
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 08:18 PM 04-13-2018
My sympathies to you and your family. May God give you peace and provide for all of your needs.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:46 PM 04-13-2018
Sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine the position you are in.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:29 AM 04-14-2018
So sorry Sara - yes it was Carls20yearplan - that was another username he held.

My prayers go out and up to you...
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:11 AM 04-14-2018
Sorry for your loss. Prayers
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:55 AM 04-14-2018
Damn.
So sorry for the loss to your family. May he RIP.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:23 AM 04-14-2018
So sorry for your loss :-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:07 AM 04-14-2018
I don't recall interacting with your husband during the last decade but none the less I am so sorry for your loss. Too many of CP members. It's been a tough 2-3 years as many of us are over 50 and into our 60's here.

God Bless you and your family and prayers in your struggles.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:09 PM 04-14-2018
So very sorry for your loss
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:24 PM 04-14-2018
She has went from the low $1200s last night, to the high $1300s so far, no doubt thanks to the Planet... lets hope it continues to climb by opening our hearts and wallets

40 years old is almost unbelievable... just like almost all of our other losses around here, its waaay too young, what the hell is happening to our young guys these days?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:49 PM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
She has went from the low $1200s last night, to the high $1300s so far, no doubt thanks to the Planet... lets hope it continues to climb by opening our hearts and wallets

40 years old is almost unbelievable... just like almost all of our other losses around here, its waaay too young, what the hell is happening to our young guys these days?
I was thinking the same thing. 40 years old is awfully young to have pneumonia take you out. From the pictures I looked at online it looks like he may have had a stroke earlier in life also. Very sad to see someone so young pass away.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:12 PM 04-14-2018
Respect and best wishes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:23 AM 04-15-2018
I'm really sorry to hear about this. He seemed like a genuinely good guy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:07 AM 04-15-2018
I dont like putting credit card information into a Go Fund me page.

Do you have Paypal, Ca$h, Venmo or any of those type of options? Just make sure you select "gift" and there are no fees. All the money goes directly to you and your family.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:19 AM 04-16-2018
Giving this a bump for the weekday crew. Rough weekend for CP.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up