ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Smallville star accused of recruiting slaves for sex cult
suzzer99 12:01 AM 11-13-2017
What in the hell?

‘Smallville’ star Allison Mack accused of recruiting 25 women to serve as ‘slaves’ for cult

Originally Posted by :
A former publicist for NXIVM, a “self-help” group that claims to empower women, has alleged that Smallville actress Allison Mack has recruited as many as 25 women to serve as slaves for herself and the group’s leader, Keith Raniere.

Speaking with The Sun, former NXIVM publicist Frank Parlato said that Mack had been brainwashed by Raniere into gathering up women for a subset of the group called DOS, which he said stood for “dominus obsequious sororium” — Latin for “master over the slave women.” Emails shared with The Sun showed that “slaves” were expected to fast 12 hours a day, take cold showers to “build capacity for love through the tolerance of pain,” and to obey Mack’s commands 24 hours a day. The slaves were also reportedly required to provide “collateral” such as nude pictures, confessions to crimes, or financial information each month so that the group could be sure of their loyalty. Screenshots obtained by The Sun of a “collateral” Dropbox showed names of Mack’s alleged slaves — including Dr. Danielle Roberts, a licensed doctor who is under investigation in New York after allegedly branding women involved in NXIVM.

According to Parlato, Mack “is both a victim and a perpetrator.”

“She is a victim because she has been brainwashed by Raniere and she is his ‘slave’. So she has to run 64 kilometers a week and keep a strict 500 to 800 calorie a day diet. But she has also recruited many women to this cult,” said Parlato. “One of the things that is a terrible concept to Allison is that she is ordered to find Raniere bed partners and she is conflicted because she really wants to be with him.”

In the interview with The Sun, Parlato spoke at length about the workings of the alleged cult — and the millionaire heiresses he claims fund the whole operation.

[Reply]
morphius 04:55 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
i read about this shit earlier, this is some crazy shit. Getting the dudes initials or someshit branded on them. lol THey get private stuff from the girls and blackmail the hell out of them and keep doing it with every sexual act. It just gets worse and worse for the women. Insane.
Some of the same tricks guys use to trap and pimp out young girls
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:56 PM 11-13-2017
I'm willing to bet that Redtube's "sex slaves" search is going to get a 25% boost in the next week.

This story is going to stick around, it's got great branding.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:54 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
What in the hell?

‘Smallville’ star Allison Mack accused of recruiting 25 women to serve as ‘slaves’ for cult

You know...I probably still would?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:22 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You know...I probably still would?
Fuck that, i definitely would
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:28 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
**** that, i definitely would
Duh, its not like she is recruiting male sex slaves and even if she was.....
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:37 PM 11-13-2017
Is she still recruiting

I'll film everything
[Reply]
007 12:16 AM 11-14-2017
Chloe got a shout out on Supergirl tonight as well.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:24 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Is she still recruiting

I'll film everything
:-)
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:32 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Is she still recruiting

I'll film everything
Even if it's not midgets?
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:28 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by 007:
Chloe got a shout out on Supergirl tonight as well.
I noticed that also.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:57 AM 11-14-2017
She needs a big ole spankin'
Attached: mack.jpg (64.2 KB) 
[Reply]
redfan 11:22 AM 11-14-2017
I'm down. Everybody get small!
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:02 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Are you locking the basement door?
:-)
[Reply]
dj56dt58 12:51 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:

I would also be willing to shovel her driveway
[Reply]
redfan 06:39 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
I would also be willing to shovel her driveway
I'd remove the frozen precipitation from her thoroughfare, IYKWIM, AITYD :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up