On my phone/lazy/full/drunk

https://streamable.com/aw9dd
[Reply]
Bowser 01:12 PM 08-07-2017
Nice
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:37 PM 08-07-2017
Is that Domino? Nice.

If we don't see those bare tits at least once during the film I'll boycott.
[Reply]
thabear04 02:16 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Is that Domino? Nice.

If we don't see those bare tits at least once during the film I'll boycott.
Yeah that's her.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:07 PM 08-07-2017
Cable and Domino look good.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:12 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Cable and Domino look good.
I am completely shocked that the same people who made the X Men films are making the Deadpool stuff.

Domino was always a strange character. Not all that deep and I don't really think it matters if she's asian, black, white, whatever. I do wish they would have kept her super-albino white skin and dalmatian black spot over her eye (more similar to the comics.)

But if/when they do an X-Force movie I hope they do Cannonball and Sunspot justice. They were the only two characters I really got into. Sunspot was one of those characters that when you saw him on the page you thought "Wow, what is that? What exactly does he do? How does that work?" And over time his character evolved - not just his personality but his powers and how he used them. It would be a really cool thing to see on the screen if the right director had some creativity.

[Reply]
Rausch 06:14 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by thabear04:

That looks like it jumped off the page and right onto the screen.
[Reply]
Fish 08:46 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I am completely shocked that the same people who made the X Men films are making the Deadpool stuff.

Domino was always a strange character. Not all that deep and I don't really think it matters if she's asian, black, white, whatever. I do wish they would have kept her super-albino white skin and dalmatian black spot over her eye (more similar to the comics.)

But if/when they do an X-Force movie I hope they do Cannonball and Sunspot justice. They were the only two characters I really got into. Sunspot was one of those characters that when you saw him on the page you thought "Wow, what is that? What exactly does he do? How does that work?" And over time his character evolved - not just his personality but his powers and how he used them. It would be a really cool thing to see on the screen if the right director had some creativity.
FYI.... a New Mutants movie is coming out next year, including Sunspot and Cannonball.

Originally Posted by :
New Mutants (2018)
Main article: New Mutants (film)

The character will appear in the upcoming X-Men film New Mutants. Henry Zaga, of 13 Reasons Why fame, was cast to portray Robert da Costa / Sunspot in the film written and directed by Josh Boone. In May 2015, Josh Boone was hired to direct and write a film adaptation of The New Mutants comic-book series. Acting as a spin-off to the X-Men films, it is co-written by Knate Gwaltney, Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber with Donner and Kinberg producing. By March 2017, pre-production had officially started. Boone said it will be a horror film involving the young mutants escaping a facility in which they are being held against their will. In addition to Cannonball, the team will consist of Ilyana Rasputina / Magik, Rahne Sinclair / Wolfsbane, Danielle "Dani" Moonstar / Mirage, Warlock, and Lockheed, while Charles Xavier / Professor X and Dr. Cecilia Reyes will appear as mentors in the film. Demon Bear will be the primary antagonist to the young superheroes. Filming commenced in July 2017 in Boston for an April 13, 2018 release.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_...nts_.282018.29

[Reply]
Fish 08:46 AM 08-08-2017
Cable looks skinny....
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:03 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Cable looks skinny....
That was my thought as well.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:06 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
FYI.... a New Mutants movie is coming out next year, including Sunspot and Cannonball.

[Reply]
Rausch 11:08 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
That was my thought as well.
Of course he does.

In real life people don't wear buick sized shoulder pads...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:39 PM 08-10-2017
Seriously?? They're making a sequel to that garbage?? The first one was unwatchable. By far the worst Marvel movie to date. Why on Earth would they make another one???
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:46 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Seriously?? They're making a sequel to that garbage?? The first one was unwatchable. By far the worst Marvel movie to date. Why on Earth would they make another one???
You are entirely entitled to your opinion. But you have to be aware how very far from the consensus you are.

As I kid, I hated Islands in the Stream. Hated with a passion. But I was aware that it was a #1 hit that won contemporary country song of the year.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:57 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You are entirely entitled to your opinion. But you have to be aware how very far from the consensus you are.

As I kid, I hated Islands in the Stream. Hated with a passion. But I was aware that it was a #1 hit that won contemporary country song of the year.
How can we be wrong? Sail away with me, to another world. And we'll rely on each other. Uh huh. :-)

I guess that I hated it because it was vulgar and not the least bit family friendly. I don't like movies like that. The rest of Marvel's movies aren't like that.
[Reply]
Hawk 05:01 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Wow, that is just a terrible take. Deadpool was not unwatchable, it was awesome and funny.

As to why make another one, is that even a serious question? The movie grossed over $750 million worldwide and is by far the highest grossing R rated film in history. So duh, of course there's going to be a sequel.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up