ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Shamesong - Your lamest favorite song
Baby Lee 06:32 AM 12-03-2015
Caught this in passing recently and had forgotten how pleasant it was. Turns out, a lot of my friends had all but forgotten it, yet got emotional just listening to a few bars.

By all rights, this should be the poster song for everything wrong with that era, but it survives on, I don't know what, simplicity, earnestness.

Not to say this is my 'favorite favorite' song, but it's pretty impressive, and a little perplexing, how well it holds up.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:44 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Why are my embeds so big?
It depends on how big the video window was when you got the embed code. You can either make the video smaller and get a new code, or manually change the parameters. If I could remember it, I'd give it, but it has something to do with 'size=' in the code.

EDIT: no, in your case it has to do with 'frameheight' and width.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:49 PM 12-03-2015
Against All Odds is legit one of my favorite ballads from that decade.

I'll fist fight anyone who has a bad word for it.
[Reply]
eDave 09:52 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It depends on how big the video window was when you got the embed code. You can either make the video smaller and get a new code, or manually change the parameters. If I could remember it, I'd give it, but it has something to do with 'size=' in the code.

EDIT: no, in your case it has to do with 'frameheight' and width.
Ah. I'm rocking 16:9 on the company laptop.

Thank you sir.
[Reply]
eDave 09:53 PM 12-03-2015
Against All Odds is legit one of my favorite ballads from that decade.

I'll fist fight anyone who has a bad word for it.
Reminds me of Liz.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:35 AM 12-04-2015
Here's a couple of mine. Yeah Matchbox 20 is one of my guilty pleasures.

And another.

[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:14 AM 12-04-2015

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:34 AM 12-04-2015

And this Joan Osbourne cd was a very good one. Yeah I know, I know...

[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:52 AM 12-04-2015
Caught this in passing recently and had forgotten how pleasant it was. Turns out, a lot of my friends had all but forgotten it, yet got emotional just listening to a few bars.

By all rights, this should be the poster song for everything wrong with that era, but it survives on, I don't know what, simplicity, earnestness.

Not to say this is my 'favorite favorite' song, but it's pretty impressive, and a little perplexing, how well it holds up.

https://www.facebook.com/therealtimmyt
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:34 AM 12-04-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Here's a couple of mine. Yeah Matchbox 20 is one of my guilty pleasures.

And another.

Damn it! Matchbox 20 is shameful isn't it?.....shit.

I still dig New Found Glory now and then. :-)

[Reply]
frankotank 10:49 AM 12-04-2015
I don't know that MB20 is actually "shameful". imo some of the songs in here are mos def NOT shameful.....but to each his own.

I do feel that it's not the coolest thing to admit to liking this one though...and I do...

here's another one that many would probably consider "uncool"....but I like these guys.....dang it.... (I was born a poor black child)

[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 12:24 PM 12-04-2015
I love me some 70s Pop!
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 12:29 PM 12-04-2015

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:04 PM 12-04-2015

[Reply]
Why Not? 05:57 AM 12-05-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Ok then...

Dude, great call!! That whole movie is a guilty pleasure of mine and that scene is the topper. May bust out the old DVD tonight! Wish they had made more BB movies.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:46 PM 12-05-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Ok then...

I just realized that the blonde dude from Buckaroo Bonzai was in "The Heavenly Kid." It's another cheesy 80's movie that was pretty decent when I was younger.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up