ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Media Center>Ash vs Evil Dead
Tribal Warfare 10:24 PM 07-10-2015

[Reply]
hometeam 08:15 AM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I have Army of Darkness in my collection but I really haven't got to watch much of the series but maybe partial show. Just another thing my broke ass is missing out on because I currently can't afford cable and I've never been able catch the show.

I love Army of Darkness

Boom stick lol
Bruh you dont need cable to watch this :P
[Reply]
Bowser 01:10 PM 10-11-2016
The last episode with Ash in the morgue. Jesus. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:22 PM 10-11-2016
added to queue - thanks
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 05:25 PM 10-11-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The last episode with Ash in the morgue. Jesus. :-)
That is the first time I have ever laughed and barfed at the same time.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:44 PM 04-20-2018
Cancelled. Last episode of Season 3 will be the last.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:08 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I bailed about 1/2 through the 2nd season, not because I disliked it, just that more compelling stuff moved up the queue.

Partially abandoned because it's not expositional enough to just put on in the background [it's a show you have to sit down and commit to], but it wasn't compelling enough to chose over other new shows that were 'sit down watching' at any particular point.

Does it fizzle out, or is it worth keeping in mind to finish off the last season and a half at some point?
[Reply]
Rausch 11:33 AM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:

[Reply]
Valiant 02:31 PM 04-21-2018
The show is boring af. Maybe Netflix picks it up.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:08 AM 04-23-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I bailed about 1/2 through the 2nd season, not because I disliked it, just that more compelling stuff moved up the queue.

Partially abandoned because it's not expositional enough to just put on in the background [it's a show you have to sit down and commit to], but it wasn't compelling enough to chose over other new shows that were 'sit down watching' at any particular point.

Does it fizzle out, or is it worth keeping in mind to finish off the last season and a half at some point?
You made it further than I did. I started season 2 and it just wasn't that good. And I love the movies. The show just didn't do it for me. Parts of the first season were good but I just never felt compelled to go back to it.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up