ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Media Center>Molitoth's Music Repository
Molitoth 04:19 PM 02-04-2014
There has been quite a few people here who have liked my previous musical adventures. I'm pretty timid at self promotion but I really enjoy when others can connect with what I do, so sharing can be fun.

I will try and keep this thread updated as I go for those of you who enjoy.

Thank you to anyone who spends their time listening.

----------

https://molitoth.bandcamp.com/

https://alightwithin.bandcamp.com/
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:44 AM 12-15-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Playing bars is a complete dead end that generally leaves bands in debt.

One good TV sync could earn as much as six figures plus drive traffic to iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, etc.

Syncs are the biggest generator for indie and unsigned bands and in many cases, signed bands as well.
Dane pretty much nails it. The live concert scene is a joke, unless you are an already establish act getting support from a well run label.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:02 AM 12-15-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thanks for posting that, mang... your vocabulary of vocal inflections continues to grow

And that guitarist, damn man... he has some ultra-sweet and clean runs there

How much interest are you guys drawing from indie labels at this point? Seems to me that there is a LOT of money to be made on this bands sound

In the meantime you guys could be PACKING bars across America, building up a following that labels have to pay attention to
I'm removed from any business decisions this project ensues. I was simply a guest vocalist on 2 tracks on their new album. The album is a mixture of different vocalists/styles/languages as well as some instrumental pieces.

Honestly I think the album varies too much for any labels to do anything with it. There is a major lack of consistency which would be a hard sell. In my TOTALLY BIASED OPINION (lol), I would have asked me to provide vocals for the entire thing considering I wrote some vocals demos for some of the tracks that would have been amazing once finally finished.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:30 PM 12-15-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Playing bars is a complete dead end that generally leaves bands in debt.

One good TV sync could earn as much as six figures plus drive traffic to iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, etc.

Syncs are the biggest generator for indie and unsigned bands and in many cases, signed bands as well.
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Dane pretty much nails it. The live concert scene is a joke, unless you are an already establish act getting support from a well run label.
I will gladly take you guys word for it, guess maybe I'm a little out of touch with the music biz these days

At any rate, I wish you all the success in the world, Molitoth
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:35 PM 12-19-2016
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I'm removed from any business decisions this project ensues. I was simply a guest vocalist on 2 tracks on their new album. The album is a mixture of different vocalists/styles/languages as well as some instrumental pieces.

Honestly I think the album varies too much for any labels to do anything with it. There is a major lack of consistency which would be a hard sell. In my TOTALLY BIASED OPINION (lol), I would have asked me to provide vocals for the entire thing considering I wrote some vocals demos for some of the tracks that would have been amazing once finally finished.
In my opinion, your vocals nail what so many bands/singers try for and utterly fail at. Not sure how to describe it, and that's probably exactly why it's so fuggin good.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:05 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
In my opinion, your vocals nail what so many bands/singers try for and utterly fail at. Not sure how to describe it, and that's probably exactly why it's so fuggin good.

Thanks man!
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:53 PM 01-09-2018
Here is the brand new video for the Intro track on the upcoming (A Light Within) release "Epilogue" which will be out on Feb 2.

Pre-Order is live here for you fans of our stuff:

https://alightwithin.bandcamp.com/al...18-epilogue-ep
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:07 AM 01-10-2018
Put in my preorder this morning.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:35 PM 01-10-2018
Molitoth is it going to be on itunes?
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:42 PM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Molitoth is it going to be on itunes?
Yeah.

The initial push will be to get what little money back we can by selling it on Bandcamp (You can digital download there).

After the sales spike, we will put it up on Spotify/iTunes/Youtube.
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:54 PM 02-01-2018
Hope some of you enjoy! Much love to Chiefsplanet!

If you want to support financially, check it on our bandcamp!
https://alightwithin.bandcamp.com/al...18-epilogue-ep

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:29 PM 02-01-2018
:-) very cool, dude... my favorites would have to be Shells and Surrounded by Astronauts

You're still able to hit those high notes, but I can tell that your voice has deepened with age... it really helps give you a more powerful presence, and is particularly noticeable on Shells
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:49 PM 02-01-2018
Not sure how I've missed this thread entirely. And I'll admit I know exactly zero about the technical aspect of music or song writing or any of that.

But friend, you are talented. I absolutely enjoyed this.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:01 AM 02-02-2018
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Not sure how I've missed this thread entirely. And I'll admit I know exactly zero about the technical aspect of music or song writing or any of that.

But friend, you are talented. I absolutely enjoyed this.
Thanks for your time, ears, and kind words!!! =)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:49 AM 02-02-2018
Just finished my first full listen. Outstanding. Gonna listen again! Thanks for the Friday tunes!
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:35 AM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Just finished my first full listen. Outstanding. Gonna listen again! Thanks for the Friday tunes!
:-):-)

We will be Headlining the Kansas City RecordBar on Sat Feb 17th.
Anyone that digs the A Light Within stuff should come out and see it live.

We've already sound-checked the show and ran through the set a couple of times @ RecordBar, it's going to look and sound HUGE (for a small local band). :-)

[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up