ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
SLAG 07:42 PM 05-22-2007
I wanna know
[Reply]
ZootedGranny 11:59 PM 01-05-2010
No on both counts.

It's a general media podcast. Books, movies, games, etc. done by former games journalists. I edit it together and recommend the music.

And one other podcast recommendation:

A Life Well Wasted. Incredible.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:00 AM 01-06-2010
Originally Posted by Miles:
The only two that I check out with any frequency are:

The Adam Carolla Podcast
BS Report - Bill Simmons
This.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:04 AM 01-06-2010
I've listened to almost every Carolla podcast.

The best are the ones with Simmons (one from February, March, and June), the Deaf Frat Guy, Seth McFarlane, Andy Dick and Joel McHale.

The guys he gets along with well allow him to really riff and go on extended rants.
[Reply]
KevB 12:22 AM 01-06-2010
I listen to the Real Deal (CNET) and RadioLab from time to time. If I could connect my Touch to my car radio I'd consume much more Podcast material.
[Reply]
Buck 12:46 AM 01-06-2010
Joe Rogan is an expert on psilocybin.

LOL
[Reply]
Miles 12:57 AM 01-06-2010
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
Joe Rogan is an expert on psilocybin.

LOL
His stuff with that and his isolation tank are amusingly random.
[Reply]
Slainte 01:08 AM 01-06-2010
mikeomearashow.com /whore
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:13 PM 01-06-2010
Originally Posted by ZootedGranny:
Firstly, I have to give a shoutout to Out of the Game

4Guys1up (formerly 1up Yours)
Retronauts (1up's retro-gaming podcast)
Sports Anomaly (1up sports game podcast)
Giant Bombcast
The Geekbox
RebelFM

I also listen to all of the podcasts on the Adam Carolla Entertainment Network:
The Adam Carolla podcast
Carcast
Ace on the House
Sportscast with Spider and the Henchman

The PTI podcast
The BS Report

I Love Movies
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
Radiolab
This American Life
WTF with Marc Maron
WHO DO YOU LOVE? THE YACKER YACK YACK YACK

MVPPPPP
[Reply]
ZootedGranny 02:21 PM 01-06-2010
Weeooo weeooo weooo HIPSTER ALERT.

I offered to send them a "sweet KC lid" but got no response.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:17 AM 01-08-2010
Sportscast with Spider and the Henchman
Jason Whitlock two-parter on Spidey and the Hench today!!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:50 AM 01-10-2010
WTF with Marc Maron
Being passingly acquainted with him, and on your recommendation, I subscribed. I knew he was liberal but, in the parlance, WTF?

First podcast, cold open with a Whole Foods bit. See if you can follow;

Their food is shit and organic food is worse than regular food, but I wanted some, but it's too expensive because Whole Foods' CEO is a libertarian fuck who wants poor people to die and starve. And people should have a right to that shitty organic/delicious nutritious organic without having to pay what the price tag says, so I went in there to buy some obscure alternative sweetener [Stevia?], but when I saw all those blissed out yuppies I said why should I pay for things I want to consume so I stole it. I walked out with it in my hands without paying for it. And I suggest all my listeners stick it to that asshole CEO of theirs and go steal something from your local Whole Foods, because they don't support people getting whatever they want for free, so fuck them.

Maron: 'I'm so 'counter' that I disagree with myself 1000 times in a single sentence.'
[Reply]
Buck 12:28 PM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Being passingly acquainted with him, and on your recommendation, I subscribed. I knew he was liberal but, in the parlance, WTF?

First podcast, cold open with a Whole Foods bit. See if you can follow;

Their food is shit and organic food is worse than regular food, but I wanted some, but it's too expensive because Whole Foods' CEO is a libertarian fuck who wants poor people to die and starve. And people should have a right to that shitty organic/delicious nutritious organic without having to pay what the price tag says, so I went in there to buy some obscure alternative sweetener [Stevia?], but when I saw all those blissed out yuppies I said why should I pay for things I want to consume so I stole it. I walked out with it in my hands without paying for it. And I suggest all my listeners stick it to that asshole CEO of theirs and go steal something from your local Whole Foods, because they don't support people getting whatever they want for free, so fuck them.

Maron: 'I'm so 'counter' that I disagree with myself 1000 times in a single sentence.'
WTF?
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 12:53 PM 01-10-2010
ESPN Soccernet
World Football Daily (although they've gone through a format change recently and it appears not all content is free now)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:32 PM 01-22-2010
Originally Posted by Buck:
WTF?
I'd be remiss if I didn't revisit. Having listened to a few more, while he's still a loony, he's a loony with a healthy awareness of his looniness. As often as he rants about why people can't get everything they need or want for free, he reflects and admits his 'enemies' are just people living their lives and that he lets his rage drive him too frequently, etc. Pretty good podcast.

Even more refreshing, was Janeane Garafolo admitting she's very blessed that people find her entertaining to the extent that she earns a living from it because she's 'not very smart' [her words, no shit] and utterly incapable of doing what 'normal people' do to earn a living [cooking, accounting, secretary work, auto repair, what have you].
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:54 PM 03-10-2010
Fitzdog is on FIRE today. On his own podcast and subbing for Corolla while Corolla films his sitcom pilot.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up