ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Nzoner's Game Room>Daniel Jeremiah: Many expect Chiefs to trade up for a CB
Shag 02:54 PM 04-16-2018
Not real surprising, but from here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...oking-to-trade

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs are a candidate to trade up for a CB: The Chiefs don't own a first-round pick in this year's draft (they dealt that pick away in the Patrick Mahomes trade last year), but I won't be surprised if they move up from where they're picking in the second round (No. 54 overall). They have a glaring need at cornerback and the top cover men will be long gone by the time they are on the clock if they stay put at No. 54. They need to get into the range of picks 35-40 in order to secure a Day One starter at that position, and many around the league expect them to make that happen.

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:48 AM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Fooled everyone.
Like Mayock said yesterday, Reid likes to work from the inside out. Our lack of pass rush and run stuffing was that bad of which I have always thought for the last 3yrs. And to those who say our defense was top tier in '15 and 16' just shows how that was not true except for red zone defense but that finally gave way last year. Stats can be deceiving. These picks just show how bad and concerned Reid is about our defense.

Now how can AR justify and explain his o-line lack of physicality is beyond me.:-)
[Reply]
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Up