Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>McShay mock for the Chiefs first three picks
Chief Roundup 05:13 PM 04-11-2018
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/...rter-to-chiefs

Round 2 (54): Lorenzo Carter, OLB, Georgia

Round 3 (78): Holton Hill, CB, Texas

Round 3 (86): Mason Cole, C, Michigan
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:37 PM 04-11-2018
Holton Hill is uber talented, would be an excellent scheme fit, and is arguably the best press man corner in this draft in the same echelon as Jackson and Davis.

Holton Hill also failed no less than 10 drug tests at Texas (marijuana) and was suspended for three games by the Longhorns for this (cited as violating team rules). I don’t think this guy likes football enough to be seriously considered in the draft.....at all.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:53 PM 04-11-2018
I wonder if marijuana will be eliminated from the banned substance list in the next collective bargaining agreement?

Maybe Hill will like making millions of dollars enough to lay off the dope for a while.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:03 PM 04-11-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I wonder if marijuana will be eliminated from the banned substance list in the next collective bargaining agreement?

Maybe Hill will like making millions of dollars enough to lay off the dope for a while.
He’s an addict clearly.

Do you risk the promise of staying clean when it likely will cost a franchise time missed if he accrues any related charges/offenses? 4 games, then more, then a year....
Josh Gordon all over again except weed being the drug of choice.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:32 PM 04-11-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
He’s an addict clearly.

Do you risk the promise of staying clean when it likely will cost a franchise time missed if he accrues any related charges/offenses? 4 games, then more, then a year....
Josh Gordon all over again except weed being the drug of choice.
No, only if you believe he can stay clean.
[Reply]
Chargem 12:49 AM 04-12-2018
Meh don't like edge in the 2nd, not sure about Holton in the 3rd. You can take a risk on him if he falls, but gotta take him lower than the 3rd or the risk is too great?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:51 AM 04-12-2018
Kiper:

Kansas City Chiefs
Round 2 (54): Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama
Round 3 (78): Martinas Rankin, OT, Mississippi State
Round 3 (86): Tim Settle, DT, Virginia Tech

With no first-round pick because of the trade up for Patrick Mahomes last year, Kansas City has to get creative to fill its needs. Harrison would be a great fit next to a (hopefully) healthy Eric Berry. Rankin started at left tackle for the Bulldogs but could be a swing tackle at the next level. Settle is an ultra-talented nose tackle who could compete for the starting spot.

Wide receiver is another position Kansas City could target on Days 1 and 2, even with the free-agent addition of Sammy Watkins.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:52 AM 04-12-2018
I prefer a mix of both:

Round 3 (78): Holton Hill, CB, Texas
[Reply]
Chargem 01:41 PM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Kiper:

Kansas City Chiefs

With no first-round pick because of the trade up for Patrick Mahomes last year, Kansas City has to get creative to fill its needs. Harrison would be a great fit next to a (hopefully) healthy Eric Berry. Rankin started at left tackle for the Bulldogs but could be a swing tackle at the next level. Settle is an ultra-talented nose tackle who could compete for the starting spot.

Wide receiver is another position Kansas City could target on Days 1 and 2, even with the free-agent addition of Sammy Watkins.
I don't see why we would target a swing tackle in the third...
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:43 PM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I don't see why we would target a swing tackle in the third...
Only because we don't have a 1st rounder this year. They'd mock us an OT in the 1st if we had that pick.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:42 PM 04-12-2018
So we trade an uber talented corner with character issues and then turn around and draft an uber talented corner with character issues?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:58 PM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Only because we don't have a 1st rounder this year. They'd mock us an OT in the 1st if we had that pick.
Because Chiefs
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:01 PM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Kiper:

Kansas City Chiefs

Oh great another fucking Donald Stephenson. Get the fuck off my lawn Kiper
[Reply]
Up