Noah			CaliforniaChief's Kid
c.o_THjtt		Al_Bundy
frozen chief		frozen chief
One Magnificent Bracket	KCtotheSB
KC_Lee			KC_Lee
j.1			Shag

[Reply]
Gadzooks 08:55 PM 07-01-2018
Have you ever been to Winnipeg? In the winter, you're fighting off polar bears, in the spring, they have mosquitoes the size of your head.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:58 PM 07-01-2018
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Have you ever been to Winnipeg? In the winter, you're fighting off polar bears, in the spring, they have mosquitoes the size of your head.
Hahaha. No I haven't. I would counter with, have you ever seen an Islanders game in that arena? I get depressed and I'm just watching on TV.

Isn't Winnipeg like a half underground city?
[Reply]
Gadzooks 09:02 PM 07-01-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Hahaha. No I haven't. I would counter with, have you ever seen an Islanders game in that arena? I get depressed and I'm just watching on TV.

Isn't Winnipeg like a half underground city?
You're damn right it is. To protect against the polar bears and mosquitoes.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 09:06 PM 07-01-2018
To answer your first question: I've only seen highlights of the SUV in the background.
What a pathetic franchise. Sure they've made some major steps over the past year, but they had this coming, just like the Leafs did with Sundin.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:15 PM 07-01-2018
To answer your first question: I've only seen highlights of the SUV in the background.
What a pathetic franchise. Sure they've made some major steps over the past year, but they had this coming, just like the Leafs did with Sundin.
The new arena and the area surrounding it actually seems cool but a lot of issues standing in the way right now. I'm not old enough to know the Islanders hey-day so they don't annoy me. Ironically they are kind of like the Chargers in my mind.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 09:54 PM 07-01-2018
Well Deserved dig on the Chargers ownership, (fuck Spanos- BTW).
The difference is that the Garth Snow and Mike Milbury were 2 horrific GMs that lasted way too long and fucked the franchise, (the Chargers GM has done pretty well - IMO).
Not sure if you're familiar with Urinating Tree's videos on youtube, but this is a pretty good summary of why the Islanders suck:

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:33 PM 07-01-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Well the Blues went into FA desperately needing a Top 6 center and a Top 6 winger.

They walk away with more 3rd liners in Perron and Bozak.

So for another year, this roster is Schwartz - Schenn - Tarasenko and 15 bottom 6 guys looking for minutes.

FML
And then Army takes Jason Botterill back behind the woodshed and steals Ryan O'Reilly for basically nothing.

Didn't see that one coming, considering the rumors of the "ask" from Buffalo for the last week+
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:33 PM 07-01-2018
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Go eat crow on a hot ass plate.

I'll be sitting there right next to you.

Armstrong got ROR and the only thing he really gave up of value was Thompson a 1st, and a 2nd.
And the 2nd is in THREE years.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:37 PM 09-17-2018
Happy birthday to Alex Ovechkin and...Patrick Mahomes II.

Alex is exactly 10 years older than Pat.

This is a clear sign that Pat is destined for a 10-year career of being the NFL's best scorer, guaranteeing him as a first-ballot HOFer. (Just hope Pat can get the championships out of the way a little quicker.)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:54 PM 09-17-2018
Nice.

And it's good to be back on the ice too... I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!
[Reply]
Gadzooks 10:30 PM 09-17-2018
I suppose I should start the ***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***, since the Leafs are going to win the Cup.
I'll create it after a couple of pre-season games.

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:33 PM 09-17-2018
I suppose I should start the ***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***, since the Leafs are going to win the Cup.
I'll create it after a couple of pre-season games.
Past history does show that the winners of free agency usually win the cup. :-)

Mahomes cooking and now hockey. Life isn't terrible.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 09-17-2018, 11:08 PM
This message has been deleted by Gadzooks.
Page 51 of 51
« First < 414748495051
Up