ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Katie Horner out at Channel 5
phisherman 09:23 AM 07-01-2011
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/07/01...channel-5.html

Katie Horner is leaving KCTV 5.

The local CBS affiliate gave no timetable for the longtime KC meteorolgist's departure in a press release e-mailed today, just that it would be later this year.

In the statement, KCTV general manager Bobby Totsch said, “We have spent a great deal of time talking about her future and right now she feels she needs some additional time with her young daughters. We discussed several options, but we simply couldn’t figure out a way to make it all work. I’m certain her career as a meteorologist is far from over, it may just be on hold for a bit.”

The statement said Horner had been part of the station and KCTV5 News for more than 17 years.

In the statement, Horner said, “I will miss the day to day excitement that comes with the job and the opportunity to inform our viewers,” said Horner in the released statement. “I believe all meteorologists play a role in keeping people feeling safe in severe weather conditions, and I know we have made that a focus at KCTV over the years. I have met and worked with a lot of great people in the KC area and I will still be happy to call KC my home. I will still be around, and hope to be involved with something that allows me to do what I enjoy and still do what is best for my girls. I just want to say thank you to all of the viewers who allowed me to come into their homes each night.”

Said KCTV News Director Blaise Labbe: “We are not going to let her leave just yet. Having Katie here a while longer will allow us some time to plan our future.”

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/07/01...#ixzz1QrqjwERe
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 10:45 PM 04-21-2018
Always been a big fan. Can't wait to watch some Katie's stormgasms.
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:05 PM 04-21-2018
she's gotta be 80 by now doesn't she? :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:50 AM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Fucking KC weathermen are fucking horrible

all fucking last night and this morning they were telling us OMG IT'S GOING TO RAIN ALL DAY BROS

not a single fucking drop

there was more moisture in my gf's panties tonight than the whole of the kc metro saturday
They suck everywhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:51 AM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
she's gotta be 80 by now doesn't she? :-)
But still perma-prego I suspect.

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:07 AM 04-22-2018
She did a fine job. I hope she does well.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:23 AM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
They suck everywhere.

Easiest job is the one in Phoenix.

Plus many of them are weather women here and good looking.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:25 AM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Easiest job is the one in Phoenix.

Plus many of them are weather women here and good looking.
When I was on the coast their excuse was the the Chesapeake bay caused the weather to be hard to predict, here it's the plains, there I'm sure it's the sand.

It's all good..
[Reply]
oldman 08:10 AM 04-22-2018
I just hope she's toned it down. She'd be on the air 20 min. longer than any other weather person.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:41 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Yeah. He was either leaving or going to Bogowith's place when Pinkel got that DWI. I think that's how his wife found out about the affair and they ended up getting the divorce because of it. Bogowith worked at KOMU based out of Columbia at the time. I think they (MU) had something to do w/ Bogowith getting the job here in KC because they wanted (or at least tried) to keep it all hush hush by getting her the F out of Columbia. Or at least I was told this.
that's pretty much verbatim what I heard.

Como is a small town - if you're the MU HC and catch a DeeDub on the way home from banging the weather girl, or if you own an insanely popular coffee shop downtown and also sell huge amouts of drugs out the back door, then have a judge's son whacked in a turf beef...or if you're the QB and like to do a lot of blow...it will come out.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:20 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Yeah. He was either leaving or going to Bogowith's place when Pinkel got that DWI. I think that's how his wife found out about the affair and they ended up getting the divorce because of it. Bogowith worked at KOMU based out of Columbia at the time. I think they (MU) had something to do w/ Bogowith getting the job here in KC because they wanted (or at least tried) to keep it all hush hush by getting her the F out of Columbia. Or at least I was told this.
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
that's pretty much verbatim what I heard.

Como is a small town - if you're the MU HC and catch a DeeDub on the way home from banging the weather girl, or if you own an insanely popular coffee shop downtown and also sell huge amouts of drugs out the back door, then have a judge's son whacked in a turf beef...or if you're the QB and like to do a lot of blow...it will come out.
In stuff you can't make up. Look at her husband's name. :-)
http://fox4kc.com/2016/10/18/she-sai...-morning-show/
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:41 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
there was more moisture in my gf's panties tonight than the whole of the kc metro saturday
Who was she with?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:57 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Oh yeah, but I guess Pinkel is her baby daddy.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:32 AM 04-23-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I thought she was pretty hot, but needed a bit more stack upstairs. Nothing that can't be augmented...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up