ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Finally officially house hunting!
luv 01:58 PM 04-19-2019
Lending secured. Just have to find a house. With our wants/needs in the price point we're in, they're going like hotcakes. Anyway, super excited, so I just had to share!

/Facebook Planet post

UPDATE: Closing on a home on June 10th!
[Reply]
loochy 01:58 PM 04-19-2019
Wonderful. The suspense is over. I can finally sleep at night.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:05 PM 04-19-2019
It's a great time to overpay for a house

buyers market!
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:05 PM 04-19-2019
You spelled Facebook wrong in your address bar
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:08 PM 04-19-2019
Congratulations! It's an exciting thing to do. Can we have a floor plan, even if it's crudely drawn? (I like looking at floor plans.)

Edit: I'll delay this request. I misread and thought you'd actually purchased one.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:13 PM 04-19-2019
I made a thread bitching about house hunting the other day. I was at my end. We had one last scheduled viewing before we were going to check out rental units too.

Then my realtor called me Wednesday and said the seller accepted our offer!

Good luck to you. It's a draining process.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:13 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I made a thread bitching about house hunting the other day. I was at my end. We had one last scheduled viewing before we were going to check out rental units too.

KCMO market has been aggravating. For fuckin sure.
[Reply]
luv 02:19 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:

We are lucky that we're in a position of renting month to month, so we don't have that time crunch restraint.

Last week there were so many houses I wouldn't mind looking at, but, by the time we got our lending and met with the realtor to look at houses last Wednesday, there was nada.
[Reply]
luv 02:21 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
It's a great time to overpay for a house

buyers market!
Tell me about it. We've been "hunting" online for a couple of years. Seems like everything has increased by about 9% in just the past six months. With the minimum wage increase in Missouri, we figure several things will be going up, so we're trying to get the best we can while we can.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:23 PM 04-19-2019
I don't know if this one is still on the market, but it's interesting.

https://www.realtor.com/news/unique-...ield-missouri/
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:29 PM 04-19-2019
That’s so exciting!!!! When is your little diaper-filler having his 2nd birthday? Post pics I can’t wait
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:30 PM 04-19-2019
Wait a year. Crash is coming.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:35 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
KCMO market has been aggravating. For ****in sure.

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:35 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Stuff's going five figures easily over list less than a day on the market, famalam.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:38 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
Tell me about it. We've been "hunting" online for a couple of years. Seems like everything has increased by about 9% in just the past six months. With the minimum wage increase in Missouri, we figure several things will be going up, so we're trying to get the best we can while we can.
We close at the end of may, and our lease is up on July 1st, so we got it as close as we possibly could.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up