ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Best reactions to Chiefs trade with Bills
wazu 11:45 AM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
I trust Veach had some pretty solid intel indicating Worthy would have been gone by pick 32.
Or he may not have. He may have just been thinking it was worth making absolutely sure by trading up. If he's seeing a wide gap between Worthy and whomever else is on his board, good for him to eliminate any chance of Worthy going a pick or two in front of us.
[Reply]
DJay23 11:47 AM 04-28-2024
It's like we keep asking the Bills to pull our finger and everytime we fart right in their faces. But they keep pulling our fingers anyway.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:56 AM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by DJay23:
It's like we keep asking the Bills to pull our finger and everytime we fart right in their faces. But they keep pulling our fingers anyway.
:-) exactly
[Reply]
Hamwallet 05:12 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by DJay23:
This is the funniest thing I have read in a long, long time.

Cheers to you sir. Cheers.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 12:05 PM 04-28-2024
Correct me if I am wrong but the last three times we (Veach) have moved up in the first round because they were dead set on getting their guy...

Patrick Mahomes
Trent McDuffie
Xavier Worthy

Only a living legend at 28 years old...top 3 corner in the league at 23 years old and TBD with Worthy.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:06 PM 04-28-2024
Correct me if I am wrong but the last three times we (Veach) have moved up in the first round because they were dead set on getting their guy...

Patrick Mahomes
Trent McDuffie
Xavier Worthy

Only a living legend at 28 years old...top 3 corner in the league at 23 years old and TBD with Worthy.
I think Worthy was SFs guy.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:06 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yeah, agreed.

It was just icing on the cake that the Bills were the ones that allowed us to move up and stick it to the 49ers one more time. Lol
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:52 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Maybe. Im just not so sure Purdy has the arm to utilize Worthy to his full extent. Only a handful of quarterbacks in the league do. Mahomes, Allen, Stroud, Stafford, Herbert, Rodgers. It is why I was floored the Bills didnt take him. Josh Allen slings that thing 80 yards with ease.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:57 AM 04-29-2024
Maybe. Im just not so sure Purdy has the arm to utilize Worthy to his full extent. Only a handful of quarterbacks in the league do. Mahomes, Allen, Stroud, Stafford, Herbert, Rodgers. It is why I was floored the Bills didnt take him. Josh Allen slings that thing 80 yards with ease.
And now Brady will proceed to have Allen throwing quick outs and designed runs to limit his turnovers and get him beat the hell up. What a fucking waste.
[Reply]
Womble 05:43 PM 04-28-2024

Buffalo Bills fan watch party. They got to watch their team trade out of the first round and not select a player. WHOMP WHOMP pic.twitter.com/rdcAdiK5nZ

— Big E (@ian693) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Bowser 06:13 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I need to see the vid of that room when they hear Xavier Worthy's name called
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:46 PM 04-28-2024
I figured that some of you would have been over on the Bills forums enjoying their tears for Mahomes, Worthy, and Ariza.
[Reply]
redfan 06:31 PM 04-28-2024
I...I love this thread. Thank you
[Reply]
Monty 10:02 PM 04-28-2024
@buffalofoodslut

Thoughts #tradedown #buffalobills #kansascity #buffalofans #buffalo #thedraft

♬ original sound - Buffalofoodslut

[Reply]
carcosa 10:04 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Monty:
@buffalofoodslut