ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 105
« First < 182425262728 293031323878 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
loochy 10:25 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Have you ever seen two wrestlers talk wrestling with each other?

Yeah, many are long-winded. I've been an avid poster on wrestling message boards for 13 years....Probably where I get the verbosity.
Nah, they seem pretty short and sweet if you ask me

[Reply]
loochy 10:26 AM 06-27-2013
She's got mad skills, bruh.

Haha, shee-it....the wrestling is gay implication. I guarantee wrestling has the lowest percentage of gay participants when compared to any other sport. Especially "closet gay" participants. You know why? Because their presumed fear of noticeable public arousal.
wrestling = impotent homosexuals
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:27 AM 06-27-2013
She's got mad skills, bruh.

Haha, shee-it....the wrestling is gay implication. I guarantee wrestling has the lowest percentage of gay participants when compared to any other sport. Especially "closet gay" participants. You know why? Because their presumed fear of noticeable public arousal.
Probably corrected by steroid abuse and subsequent impotency.

Okay, now I'm just trolling to hear myself troll.

I'll stop now.
[Reply]
rico 10:28 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:

That isn't real!!!! That's not REAL WRASSLING!!!!!!!
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:28 AM 06-27-2013

I kept having this image of Goldberg from The Longest Yard and his giant schlong. I quickly had to ungay myself.
[Reply]
rico 10:33 AM 06-27-2013
wrestling = impotent homosexuals
:-)

Yeah, maybe in attendance there are a couple.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:35 AM 06-27-2013
Have you ever seen two wrestlers talk wrestling with each other?

Yeah, many are long-winded. I've been an avid poster on wrestling message boards for 13 years....Probably where I get the verbosity.
If I recall, there's usually a lot of spittle and "LISTEN BROTHER!" tossed around.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:36 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If I recall, there's usually a lot of spittle and "LISTEN BROTHER!" tossed around.
or "In the steel cage"
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:36 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:

You know nothing about wrestling and the thing that jumps out at you as possibly interesting with 2 sweaty males rolling around the ground is the potential for an escaping leg snake?

Bet you're happy DOMA got struck down.

I mean, its wrestling. The scope of potential interesting things is pretty limited. I assume they aren't allowed to do piledrivers and stuff like the fun wrestling.
[Reply]
rico 10:37 AM 06-27-2013

That's a tactic...to get brothers to listen to us.
[Reply]
tooge 10:39 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I think I'm done. I have one that I've been planning, but it's pretty brutal, and I'm not sure if I want to do it...but it's going to be the funniest one yet.

I think I might do that one by PM or email to just a handful of posters who request it. We'll see, though.

I'm pretty much over trying to contribute. This was one of the best threads in the history of CP...and then Phobia got involved.

Seriously, **** that guy.
Actually, Hootie ruined the thread when he quit doing the roasts, then turned the entire thing into how great of a poster he is. Of course, it all went to shit for him when the video of his "awesomeness" was shown.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:41 AM 06-27-2013
I mean, its wrestling. The scope of potential interesting things is pretty limited. I assume they aren't allowed to do piledrivers and stuff like the fun wrestling.
Although you would have to admit, one of these guys darting out, grabbing a metal chair and whacking a ref and then wrestler only to have the ref recover in time to count out the downed wrestler would be a LOT more entertaining.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:41 AM 06-27-2013
Yeah...Donger-ville.

The anti-Donger's descendants are from Donger-ville.

"Crazy world."
I really don't get what you're doing here...
[Reply]
rico 10:41 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
Actually, Hootie ruined the thread when he quit doing the roasts, then turned the entire thing into how great of a poster he is. Of course, it all went to shit for him when the video of his "awesomeness" was shown.

[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:42 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
"Tooge, I breathe Awesome. I know Awesome. Awesome is a an inherent trait of mine. Tooge, Hootie is no Awesome."

1988 Chiefs Planet Awesome debate
[Reply]
Page 28 of 105
« First < 182425262728 293031323878 > Last »
Up