View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll
Page 25 of 30
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?
Pitt Gorilla 01:20 PM 03-14-2020
We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:56 AM 03-31-2020
Because they have the FREEDOM to hoard.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:19 AM 03-31-2020
So is this situation improving? I know Sams Club has some that you can order on-line. I think it was a 36 pack or something with free shipping. It was some random email I got yesterday and I deleted it, but they do have it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:30 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'm not the least bit shocked to now know that you have a sloppy butthole. Maybe see a doctor once this virus thing blows over.
Don't get all pissy. I'm just having fun with it.

However, I said I was thorough. That takes more than one wipe—up to five. So mine is far from sloppy. You'd be surprised at how much stays behind* if you were thorough.

* pun intended
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:36 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Don't get all pissy. I'm just having fun with it.

However, I said I was thorough. That takes more than one wipe—up to five. So mine is far from sloppy. You'd be surprised at how much stays behind* if you were thorough.

* pun intended
Please go wash your ass then come back and re-read the thread. You engaged me, muddy bottoms :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:36 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I think you should feel free to beat ass in those cases. If you don’t have a baby, don’t buy baby products. There are people who legitimately need them.
Really? I use baby wipes and don't have a baby. I use them to clean my sculpey clay tools, which is recommended. I've been making more sculpey clay objects to kill some time while cooped-up.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:38 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Please go wash your ass then come back and re-read the thread. You engaged me, muddy bottoms :-)
I do. I finish with a baby wipe and then a shower ramming the jet spray nozzle up there. Like I said, I am thorough. You'd be surprised what you missed. Then I protect my pricey underwear with a thin panty liner. Spotless!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:43 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I do. I finish with a baby wipe and then a shower ramming the jet spray nozzle up there. Like I said, I am thorough. You'd be surprised what you missed. Then I protect my pricey underwear with a thin panty liner. Spotless!
Now that's what I call TRANSPARENCY!
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:45 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
So is this situation improving? I know Sams Club has some that you can order on-line. I think it was a 36 pack or something with free shipping. It was some random email I got yesterday and I deleted it, but they do have it.
The local Costco was out of TP and some cleaning supplies this past weekend, but it was also Sunday afternoon, so I don't know how stocked they were going into the weekend. They're restricting the number of people inside, but only had to wait a few minutes to get in.... and once inside, it was nice having extra space to move.

Food seemed to be better and we don't have any restrictions there, but not everything is in stock.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:48 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The local Costco was out of TP and some cleaning supplies this past weekend, but it was also Sunday afternoon, so I don't know how stocked they were going into the weekend. They're restricting the number of people inside, but only had to wait a few minutes to get in.... and once inside, it was nice having extra space to move.

Food seemed to be better and we don't have any restrictions there, but not everything is in stock.
They're doing that at my Costco too since two weeks ago. But our's, even in normal times, is not open on Sundays.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:51 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm starting to get annoyed the toilet paper thing. We have a supply, but we're, um, working our way through it, and our store shelves have been empty for 10+ days now. I don't know if they're rationing it or not (which would be a good idea), but whatever's happening, supply is not catching up with demand yet. I figure there's some house in my neighborhood that has a massive three-story toilet paper fort in the backyard.
What ya' willin' to trade for some?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:53 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Now that's what I call TRANSPARENCY!
I haven't said yet, what I do with a Q-Tip. Be patient. :-) :-)
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:20 PM 03-31-2020
They could be hoarding other things. Like tens of plastic fuel containers of gasoline.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:23 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
We have basically everything there now. It's also a college town and I don't think hoarding is really our thing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:27 PM 03-31-2020
Did some grocery shopping today and it seems the mad rush has subsided, the shelves were full at Aldi... ramen, canned goods of every kind, and meats all in good supply

The only thing completely out was corned beef hash, one of my favorite cheap and tasty breakfasts when paired with a few scrambled eggs :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 03:27 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Did some grocery shopping today and it seems the mad rush has subsided, the shelves were full at Aldi... ramen, canned goods of every kind, and meats all in good supply

The only thing completely out was corned beef hash, one of my favorite cheap and tasty breakfasts when paired with a few scrambled eggs :-)
Hash is the shit.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 30
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up