ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Xavien Howard?
Titty Meat 09:35 AM 01-30-2019
Welcome to the off season. Get it done Veach!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-trade-rumors/
[Reply]
kcgreene 06:51 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Did we trade for this piece of shit yet!?!?!?!?!?

**** YEAH LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
As long as we dont overpay, I'm right with you partner, make it fu***n happen!!!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:53 PM 07-27-2021
This is a pipe dream. Not happening.
[Reply]
In58men 06:56 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is a pipe dream. Not happening.
I remember this being said about Orlando Brown lol
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:56 PM 07-27-2021
Howard ain’t happening. We still need to extend honey badger
[Reply]
staylor26 06:56 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
I remember this being said about Orlando Brown as well lol
We had a gaping hole at LT and it wasn’t July.

And most people thought that wasn’t happening because they didn’t believe the Ravens would trade him to us.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:58 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Aaaand Orlando Brown.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:58 PM 07-27-2021
Aaaand Orlando Brown.
Annndddd Tyreek Hill after this season
[Reply]
kcgreene 07:03 PM 07-27-2021
I'd rather keep Howard on long term than extend HB. I love HB, But Xavier would be better for the future, and a better decision overall.

Xavier showed, with no new contract.... all I'm saying is that the HOPEFUL part of my brain hope that the dolphins see the problem with the legal stuff and let it weigh on them. Miami is much more susceptible to cancel culture and that shit than KC. Do I think this will happen? No, but do I think theres a slightest of chance..... yes.... THAT IS ALL.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:05 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
I'd rather keep Howard on long term than extend HB. I love HB, But Xavier would be better for the future, and a better decision overall.

Xavier showed, with no new contract.... all I'm saying is that the HOPEFUL part of my brain hope that the dolphins see the problem with the legal stuff and let it weigh on them. Miami is much more susceptible to cancel culture and that shit than KC. Do I think this will happen? No, but do I think theres a slightest of chance..... yes.... THAT IS ALL.
Da Fuq?? Honey Badger is the best safety in the league and the leader of this defense
[Reply]
kcgreene 07:08 PM 07-27-2021
I dont disagree, but with his age, I'd rather get Howard on a long term contract than HB... in 3 years HB will not be as good as he was... Howard would be a better contributor.

I love the landlord, but I'm just thinking from a logical and extended viewpoint. Sorry if I upset you brother
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:10 PM 07-27-2021
Annndddd Tyreek Hill after this season
Annnddd actually having Mahomes' contract hit your cap instead of pushing it into the future.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:12 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Annnddd actually having Mahomes' contract hit your cap instead of pushing it into the future.
:-)

By the time the cap explodes, and guys like Lamar and Baker start getting paid, that deal is going to look like a huge fucking bargain.

Keep hope alive though!
[Reply]
kcgreene 07:14 PM 07-27-2021

By the time the cap explodes and guys like Lamar and Baker start getting paid, that deal is going to look like a huge ****ing bargain.

Keep hope alive though!
You're 100 percent right though... in 4 years Mahomes contract will be a bargain, all one has to look at is NFL salary cap increases and US Inflationary pressures under the FED and compare the deal we gave him is beautiful in 3 to 4 years
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:31 PM 07-27-2021

By the time the cap explodes, and guys like Lamar and Baker start getting paid, that deal is going to look like a huge ****ing bargain.

Keep hope alive though!
That's fine, 2021 is the last year KC will be able to get away with Mahomes' contract taking up only 4% of their cap space.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:31 PM 07-27-2021

By the time the cap explodes, and guys like Lamar and Baker start getting paid, that deal is going to look like a huge ****ing bargain.

Keep hope alive though!
That's fine, 2021 is the last year KC will be able to get away with Mahomes' contract taking up only 4% of their cap space.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:35 PM 07-27-2021
It's incredible you're still able to post here after posting shit like this when referring to Mahomes.

You guys have fun with your Uncle Tom.

[Reply]
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up