ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3228 of 4872
« First < 2228272831283178321832243225322632273228 322932303231323232383278332837284228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
DomCasual 11:50 AM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Looks like everyone is handling it well over at the huddle
For sure. No one has suggested firing the Walmart people or Condoleezza Rice yet. So, I think that’s really positive.
[Reply]
TEX 11:51 AM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Well, I think that went well.
Sure did! LOVED IT! :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:53 AM 09-13-2022
For sure. No one has suggested firing the Walmart people or Condoleezza Rice yet. So, I think that’s really positive.
War criminals and sweatshop exploiters will get you two fumbles inside the 5...

Your new ownership group is bringing a lot a bad cosmic juju with them...that was a spectacularly bad debut.

The football gods frowned on you last night..

What do you think of the fans booing Wilson out of the stadium? That was more than I expected...I thought it would be a luke-warm mixture. Even his ex-teammates were piling on.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:53 AM 09-13-2022
Just wait until the Texans roll you up and you start the season 0-2
[Reply]
RunKC 11:58 AM 09-13-2022
Here’s that blueprint. Expect it to be used…a lot.

Russ outside the tackle box to this left (since 2021), per NGS

�� 12/29, 177 yards, 2 INT
�� 9 sacks
�� -31.7 passing EPA https://t.co/ReooWB6bBW

— Keegan Abdoo (@KeeganAbdoo) September 13, 2022

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Thats what I pointed out a few weeks ago...that Carroll's gameplan would set a blueprint for teams to copy.

Rare that this happens in week one...Texans are "thank you very much, Seattle"
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:04 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

:-) @ Carrol throwing out Wilson's weaknesses to the rest of the league. A total GFY from Carrol. Throwing out all his secrets.

"Yeah, he's got a snaggle toe and a peanut allergy too. He talks with a mouthful of food and has awful morning breath".
[Reply]
staylor26 12:04 PM 09-13-2022
Oof yea teams are just going to do that until he proves otherwise.
[Reply]
DomCasual 12:05 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
War criminals and sweatshop exploiters will get you two fumbles inside the 5...

Your new ownership group is bringing a lot a bad cosmic juju with them...that was a spectacularly bad debut.

The football gods frowned on you last night..

What do you think of the fans booing Wilson out of the stadium? That was more than I expected...I thought it would be a luke-warm mixture. Even his ex-teammates were piling on.
I thought that was lame, to be honest. No matter what, the guy did a lot of good in that city. And I’m not sure the Seahawks wanted him anymore than he wanted them. Pete Carroll is a dirtbag, though. So, not too much of a surprise.

I still can’t quite believe it. What an absolute cluster of an ending.
[Reply]
TEX 12:06 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Thats what I pointed out a few weeks ago...that Carroll's gameplan would set a blueprint for teams to copy.

Rare that this happens in week one...Texans are "thank you very much, Seattle"
I will LAUGH for months if the Texans beat them! :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:07 PM 09-13-2022
:-) This has been one of the most enjoyable 48 hour periods in my life!

[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:07 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I will LAUGH for months if the Texans beat the! :-)
Get ready because it's happening!
[Reply]
tredadda 12:08 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I will LAUGH for months if the Texans beat the! :-)
They should have beaten the Colts. That is no gimmie for Russ n’ gang.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:10 PM 09-13-2022
:-)

Nice meltdown!

https://www.broncosboard.com/node/148878

Hackett is weak and dumb..he panicked. He is already done in Denver.

Disrespectful pre season, no dress rehearsal before going live in Seattle.

Completely dis-organized, completely confused. Blown coverages, blown calls, blown game.

Awful personnel choices. Terrible special teams. Punt should have been blocked. Return game non existent.

Penalties galore…12 for a free football field. No discipline, no respect for this happy go lucky coach soft coach.

Hackett coaches scared, he has no instinct. No Gravitas…

This poor man child literally lost his mind on national tv. Russ should have refused to come off the field…

The worst part? His players know better than anyone else what an imbecile they have in charge…They will never forget this night in Seattle when he shit his pants.

Asked if he was ready for his first game, hackett said no worries, really wasn’t his first game. He has done this before.

Welcome to the NFL Mr. Energy super smart positive energy blah blah bla…He proved himself a Coward, he proved himself incompetent to lead men, to dictate battle.

Hackett is weak, terrified, his instincts are to over think. Over analyze…

Javonte Williams gets two carries in the 2nd half?

Hackett can’t get plays in on time. Can’t use proper formations in the red zone. No silent count/cadence used in game or practice.

The worst end game management ever in the history of Monday night football. No idea what to do with timeouts, probabilities…

Hackett can’t even understand that he doesn’t have enough timeouts at the end after the missed kick to get the ball back. Ref literally telling him he is ****ed.

Trash postgame optics, literally in self denial. Having manic episodes in public…

know this…

This team will barely miss the playoffs due to this Abortion.
He has lost his team Already, he is on borrowed time.
He proved himself a play caller tonight, no different than Fangio.

George Paton hired the wrong guy. The guy everybody liked, until tonight….

Hackett was exposed on National TV in front of the entire world.

Since 1991 nfl kicker’s are 2 for 35 from 63 plus

Russ Wilson is given to him, he doesn’t trust him to get 5 yards on his magic play sheet.

If he calls timeout after 3rd down, there would be 52 seconds, 4th and 5. With two timeouts remaining…

Dont get it, at least you go out on your shield for your team with coins over your eyes.

Instead, Our offensive guru with super intelligence chooses a 64 yard field goal, in a stadium with the longest field goal ever made at 56 yards….

He literally chose death, a cowardly choice, over his own expertise and his 250 million dollar qb…

he literally killed his own team.

Hackett is a H A. C K.

his head coaching career is over before it even had begun…
[Reply]
TEX 12:10 PM 09-13-2022
I thought that was lame, to be honest. No matter what, the guy did a lot of good in that city. And I’m not sure the Seahawks wanted him anymore than he wanted them. Pete Carroll is a dirtbag, though. So, not too much of a surprise.

I still can’t quite believe it. What an absolute cluster of an ending.
Russ is just as much of a disingenuous douche as Carroll is a dirt bag. :-)

You must not like HAPPY ENDINGS! :-)
[Reply]
Page 3228 of 4872
« First < 2228272831283178321832243225322632273228 322932303231323232383278332837284228 > Last »
Up