ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 513 of 617
« First < 13413463503509510511512513 514515516517523563613 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Saul Good 12:40 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by rico:

What's that supposed to mean, Uncle Saul Good?????????
I wanted you to know that I wasn't making shit up. I may have taken a little creative license, but I stayed more faithful in this retelling than Ben Affleck did with Argo.
rico 12:40 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
He's calling you a n00b
Oooooohhhhhhh..... I think I get it now!!!!
Saul Good 12:42 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
study guide = Hall of Classics
The HOC sucks. There's way too much trash in there. It needs to be thinned out.
rico 12:43 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
study guide = Hall of Classics
That's a pretty extensive study guide.

All the 10,000+ post posters and infamous ones like BlackBob should have like, bios or something.
rico 12:44 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I wanted you to know that I wasn't making shit up. I may have taken a little creative license, but I stayed more faithful in this retelling than Ben Affleck did with Argo.
:-)
Hootie 12:44 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Does anyone have a link to the thread where cc have hootie the infractions? There are about a dozen threads that deal with the aftermath, and it seems like they were all 1,000+ post threads, but I don't know that I've ever read the original.

Also, the thread where Clay was acting as a relay interpreter for hootie during the ban and posted the manifesto was maybe the greatest thing this board has ever seen (until Phobia deleted the manifesto).

Also, if anyone...Clay...has a link to the deleted parts, that would be worth posting.

New posters should be required to pass a quiz over that ordeal before they can start new threads.
That was a passion filled post and Phil still can't get over it. You'd think since he's so mature a degenerate like me couldn't get to the legendary kPhobia on such a deep level...but everyone has their strengths and weaknesses =)

P.S. I love you Phil. Let's have a beer, or twelve, sometime. I'll keep my hands to myself.
Donger 12:46 PM 06-19-2013
I'm 2nd best. What are you?
I really haven't given it much thought, honestly. That sort of thing really doesn't concern me.
Saul Good 12:49 PM 06-19-2013
Yeah, passing a quiz would be very helpful in terms of catching on to what is going on around here. Some sort of study guide would be even more helpful.
The best part of CP (and what keeps posters coming back no matter how many times they swear this place off) is the storyline.

There really is a storyline, and the posters become part of it. Hootie getting banned, dane leaving "forever", hamas going on his exile, etc. and returning was like Bobby returning to Dallas. You can't reconcile it with the events that took place while he was gone...but it's better when they're part of the show, so you just accept it and enjoy the ride.
rico 12:51 PM 06-19-2013
That was a passion filled post and Phil still can't get over it. You'd think since he's so mature a degenerate like me couldn't get to the legendary kPhobia on such a deep level...but everyone has their strengths and weaknesses =)

P.S. I love you Phil. Let's have a beer, or twelve, sometime. I'll keep my hands to myself.
Good luck with that. I know I'd need it if I were in that situation. Phil's posts seem to reflect a man who is beaming with paralyzing sex appeal.
Hootie 12:51 PM 06-19-2013
Hamas still refuses to acknowledge John Matrix.
Saul Good 12:53 PM 06-19-2013
Hamas still refuses to acknowledge John Matrix.
He stopped denying it, at least. Now, he just ignores any references to it.

The dog shit thread was spectacular.
rico 12:53 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
I really haven't given it much thought, honestly. That sort of thing really doesn't concern me.
Yet you always venture to the popularity contest-esque (and/or relevant threads) and make sure to put in your 2 cents. Emphasis on "2 cents."

You confuse me sometimes, Mr. Donger.
Donger 12:59 PM 06-19-2013
Yet you always venture to the popularity contest-esque (and/or relevant threads) and make sure to put in your 2 cents. Emphasis on "2 cents."

You confuse me sometimes, Mr. Donger.
I don't see why you are confused.
BigCatDaddy 12:59 PM 06-19-2013
Good luck with that. I know I'd need it if I were in that situation. Phil's posts seem to reflect a man who is beaming with paralyzing sex appeal.

Saul Good 01:00 PM 06-19-2013
I just realized why I like Rico so much. He's the well-intentioned but naiive guy who walks into the cocktail party and immediately (but completely accidentally) acknowledges the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

The greatest thing I can imagine would be to find out that he's actually a mult that Clay uses to stir shit up.

Clay's pretty good at that sort of thing, but he's not THAT good.
Page 513 of 617
« First < 13413463503509510511512513 514515516517523563613 > Last »
Up