ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1521 of 2688
« First < 521102114211471151115171518151915201521 152215231524152515311571162120212521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:48 PM 05-23-2019
He would never wear it. I mean, he only has an endorsement with the fucking company.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:34 PM 05-23-2019
My friend is a Detroit Lions fan. He's miserable. Mahomes is never gonna this that and the other because Stafford didn't.

He thought my constant pointing out of no-look passes were my eyes playing tricks on me. He wouldn't even look at the gifs I was sending.

He's a full-blown Mahomo now. And he wants Stafford gone.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:36 PM 05-23-2019
If you can't realize Pat is the truth and a football God then I don't value your opinions about football. Old conservative dads have old conservative shit opinions so I don't care what they think. My dad still thinks alex was a great qb. He doesn't know shit and if you don't suck Pats taint then you don't know shit. Though he does at least give Pat some props.

Alex is safe! And stable! And consistent!...and I value those things above all else...ooooh you'll have some fun football talk with that guy.
[Reply]
Best22 07:50 PM 05-23-2019
Maybe they just rank QBs by total number of interceptions? If we go only by INT%, Mahomes was but an average player in 2018...
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:00 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Does anyone have that friend that thought Mahomes was gonna suck and still refuses to acknowledge that he is awesome.....I have that friend and it sucks balls.

Imagine hearing this shit...

"He has to do it more than 1 year"

"Sophomore slump"

"The league will figure him out"

"He's never having another year as good as that one"

"Saying he can throw it 100 yards in Mexico, dude has a big head and an ego problem already"

I deal with this...almost daily.
I've got a buddy (Vikes fan) and we've watched the draft together the past several years. He has a younger brother who was an "oops" kid, and that guy is a Chiefs fan. At the time of the 17 draft, he was still in high school I believe. I've never met the brother, but I have spoken to him twice on the phone on draft days, usually to talk him off a cliff. During the Marcus Peters year it was all, "We needed a receiver! Why did we take a corner?!" and I was nice and said that corner is a far bigger need on the Chiefs than you think.

But then the 2017 draft. The trade up happens. My actual friend knows all about my gripes about the Chiefs and their fear of drafting QBs since 1983. The pick comes in. It's Mahomes. I'm ecstatic-- nearly on the verge of crying I'm so happy.

His phone rings.

"What the hell?!! Fuck this stupid fucking franchise!!! We took the next Graham Harrell loser instead of the QB who singlehandedly beat Alabama?!!!"

I was in too good of a mood to tell him to get AIDS. I tried to educate the boy. Said there have been tons of arm talent QBs to cross Andy Reid's radar since McNabb got drafted, and other than Kolb (2nd rounder) this is the only one he's said, "Yep, that's the one." If it's good enough for Reid, it's good enough for me.

"NO FUCK THIS! This stupid franchise sucks! I'm not watching anymore! I can't take this shit! We are so close to winning right now and we throw away two first round picks on a QB when we've already got one! And the one we actually took is going to be a huge bust! There's no way a Texas Tech QB can ever..."

Before I can say anything, my buddy goes, "Cheer up you miserable little bitch. Shut the fuck up." Hangs up on him.

I think the guy has finally come around on Mahomes. But throughout all of 2017 and well into the 2018 preseason, he was still fervently anti-Mahomes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:26 PM 05-23-2019
the messiah has returned

[Reply]
Kiimo 08:27 PM 05-23-2019
I should have kept all the comments and tweets from dbag Saints fans who suddenly love pass completion percentage above all things lol

They thought he was gonna win MVP when he was behind by 16 freaking touchdowns
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:34 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I should have kept all the comments and tweets from dbag Saints fans who suddenly love pass completion percentage above all things lol

They thought he was gonna win MVP when he was behind by 16 freaking touchdowns
"Drew Brees is better! Drew Brees is better"

*Brees has horrible shitty awful bad game where he looks his age*

"Okay, well.... I guess it's now Mahomes.... but ONLY because Brees shit the bed..."
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:52 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I've got a buddy (Vikes fan) and we've watched the draft together the past several years. He has a younger brother who was an "oops" kid, and that guy is a Chiefs fan. At the time of the 17 draft, he was still in high school I believe. I've never met the brother, but I have spoken to him twice on the phone on draft days, usually to talk him off a cliff. During the Marcus Peters year it was all, "We needed a receiver! Why did we take a corner?!" and I was nice and said that corner is a far bigger need on the Chiefs than you think.

But then the 2017 draft. The trade up happens. My actual friend knows all about my gripes about the Chiefs and their fear of drafting QBs since 1983. The pick comes in. It's Mahomes. I'm ecstatic-- nearly on the verge of crying I'm so happy.

His phone rings.

"What the hell?!! **** this stupid ****ing franchise!!! We took the next Graham Harrell loser instead of the QB who singlehandedly beat Alabama?!!!"

I was in too good of a mood to tell him to get AIDS. I tried to educate the boy. Said there have been tons of arm talent QBs to cross Andy Reid's radar since McNabb got drafted, and other than Kolb (2nd rounder) this is the only one he's said, "Yep, that's the one." If it's good enough for Reid, it's good enough for me.

"NO **** THIS! This stupid franchise sucks! I'm not watching anymore! I can't take this shit! We are so close to winning right now and we throw away two first round picks on a QB when we've already got one! And the one we actually took is going to be a huge bust! There's no way a Texas Tech QB can ever..."

Before I can say anything, my buddy goes, "Cheer up you miserable little bitch. Shut the **** up." Hangs up on him.

I think the guy has finally come around on Mahomes. But throughout all of 2017 and well into the 2018 preseason, he was still fervently anti-Mahomes.
Was his nickname tiger?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:21 AM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the messiah has returned

Threw behind his target...Alex Smith would never do that...Won't be as good as last year ever again...Need a vet back up to start.../Every TRU FAN
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:51 AM 05-24-2019
the messiah has returned

[Reply]
Dante84 10:44 AM 05-24-2019
The visor Mahomes is wearing is designed by Oakley.

Apparently it increases "contrast, depth perception and detail."

:-)
If so, awesome. Look out, league.

How would it increase depth perception though?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:58 PM 05-24-2019

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:42 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
He would never wear it. I mean, he only has an endorsement with the fucking company.
:-) i'm not sure the NFL lets anyone wear a visor. But maybe...
[Reply]
-King- 07:52 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
:-) i'm not sure the NFL lets anyone wear a visor. But maybe...
What? Lots of players wear visors.
[Reply]
Page 1521 of 2688
« First < 521102114211471151115171518151915201521 152215231524152515311571162120212521 > Last »
Up