ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1519 of 2688
« First < 519101914191469150915151516151715181519 152015211522152315291569161920192519 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Mecca 02:24 PM 05-23-2019
Does anyone have that friend that thought Mahomes was gonna suck and still refuses to acknowledge that he is awesome.....I have that friend and it sucks balls.

Imagine hearing this shit...

"He has to do it more than 1 year"

"Sophomore slump"

"The league will figure him out"

"He's never having another year as good as that one"

"Saying he can throw it 100 yards in Mexico, dude has a big head and an ego problem already"

I deal with this...almost daily.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:31 PM 05-23-2019
Just kick him in the nuts when he starts with that crap.
[Reply]
Andoverer 02:34 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Does anyone have that friend that thought Mahomes was gonna suck and still refuses to acknowledge that he is awesome.....I have that friend and it sucks balls.

"Sophomore slump"

"Saying he can throw it 100 yards in Mexico, dude has a big head and an ego problem already"

I'd say I'm sure glad he got his "Sophomore slump" out of the way last season
[Reply]
Mecca 02:37 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Andoverer:
I'd say I'm sure glad he got his "Sophomore slump" out of the way last season
It's honestly the most annoying shit ever, dude would defend Alex Smith and now this...
[Reply]
New World Order 02:38 PM 05-23-2019

"Sophomore slump"

My dad loved Alex Smith. Thought he was a great ambassador for Kansas City.

After all of the suckage he endured with his shitastic play, he was still sad to see him go.

Whenever we talk Mahomes, he always has the "Yeah, we'll see if this continues" approach. It's almost like he wants Mahomes to fail.

It's sad, really.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:44 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:

After all of the suckage he endured with his shitastic play, he was still sad to see him go.

Whenever we talk Mahomes, he always has the "Yeah, we'll see if this continues" approach. It's almost like he wants Mahomes to fail.

It's sad, really.
I feel like some of the people who liked Alex Smith, really would rather Mahomes not be good so they can say they were right above seeing the team be good.

That is some serious self serving bullshit.
[Reply]
Andoverer 02:50 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:

It's sad, really.
Crazy talk
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:51 PM 05-23-2019

"Sophomore slump"

I have this friend.

He is from St. Louis and now lives in Columbia. Has a hard time handling being surrounded by Chiefs fans (taste of your own medicine, buddy!).

Always talks about “coming back to earth.”

I always respond by telling him he should get used to Mahomes being awesome and Chiefs fans being excited about him for oh... the next decade and a half.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:54 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I have this friend.

He is from St. Louis and now lives in Columbia. Has a hard time handling being surrounded by Chiefs fans (taste of your own medicine, buddy!).

I always respond by telling him he should get used to Mahomes being awesome and Chiefs fans being excited about him for oh... the next decade and a half.
Today he told me the Chargers were better than the Chiefs and I said..todays game is driven by the QB and the Chiefs win there...and I got this back "do they? He's been good for one year"

Last year he told me they weren't a playoff team, Mahomes would throw a bunch of picks, now he conveniently says he didn't say it.

Just really annoying bullshit man.
[Reply]
Andoverer 02:56 PM 05-23-2019
I have this friend.

I suppose it's possible Mahomes could have a mere 45 TD passes and 4800 passing yards this coming season. We all will just have to deal with such down years as best we can
[Reply]
Best22 03:06 PM 05-23-2019
I feel like some of the people who liked Alex Smith, really would rather Mahomes not be good so they can say they were right above seeing the team be good.

That is some serious self serving bullshit.
I’m Mahomes biggest fan but if Linta is capable of throwing 100TD, guess who’s getting traded (for a historic haul)?

Yep. Go Chiefs baby
[Reply]
New World Order 03:11 PM 05-23-2019
I have this friend.

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:16 PM 05-23-2019

"Sophomore slump"

My friend - who is actually knowledgable - has never been a Mahomes fan. He called him a system QB a few weeks ago and I had to stop the discussion :-)
[Reply]
kysirsoze 03:17 PM 05-23-2019
It's honestly the most annoying shit ever, dude would defend Alex Smith and now this...
The guy's a Chiefs fan and saying this? I mean a fan of another team would say those things because it's their only hope or they're trolling you. A Chiefs fan saying it is just very sad.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:43 PM 05-23-2019

"Sophomore slump"

You're friends with Sandy Vagina?
[Reply]
Page 1519 of 2688
« First < 519101914191469150915151516151715181519 152015211522152315291569161920192519 > Last »
Up