ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 158 of 167
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:41 PM 12-16-2021
Sorry for your loss DG :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 06:47 PM 12-16-2021
Sorry Dart. Beside all the other things dogs bring to our lives, why the hell do they have to be so damn cute too.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:45 PM 12-16-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
We had to say goodbye to our dear sweet Ecko today. This is hard, really hard. She was the first dog my wife and I had together, and was the sweetest dog I've ever seen. She's been declining in health the last year and we knew her time with us was short, but the last week let us know it was time. She left us just a few months short of her 18th birthday.

Rest well baby girl, you're not in pain anymore. :-) :-) :-)
UGH. Sorry to hear it Dartgod. These things are indeed hard...
[Reply]
KC Dan 11:13 PM 12-16-2021
You know how I feel for Ecko and you guys. RIP Ecko
[Reply]
KC Dan 11:23 PM 12-16-2021
You know how I feel for Ecko and you guys. RIP Ecko
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:13 AM 12-22-2021
So my black lab is starting to get up there a bit (11; still plenty of gas in the tank though) and the Rotty has finally turned into a halfway decent animal. Still won't stop eating socks and toilet paper, but I'm at least about 80% sure he's not going to eat the boy at this point. He still doesn't trust him, but he mostly just grumbles at him and leaves the room now.

As I typically take about a year or more to pull the trigger, I figured I'd put out feelers for anyone that's familiar with any Bernese Mountain Dog breeders. Cost kinda matters, but not really - not if I can find one with an excellent cancer history. Those poor Berners tend to die by 7-8 years old because cancer has just run roughshod through the breed.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:15 PM 12-22-2021
Sry for your loss, Dartgod. Sounds like she had a lot of good years and a good life.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:33 PM 12-22-2021
My poor boy, Chief. His eye started swelling up. Took him to the vet and they thought he had a bee sting. She prescribed Benadryl and a couple other things but he didn't get better. A couple of days later, we had to take him back to the vet. She prescribed antibiotics. This was a couple of weeks ago. Poor guy was not feeling well at all. He's getting better now, though. Almost healed.
Attached: 20211205_082042.jpg (70.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:43 PM 12-22-2021
Damn, that looks painful.
[Reply]
alanm 01:54 PM 12-22-2021
We had to say goodbye to our dear sweet Ecko today. This is hard, really hard. She was the first dog my wife and I had together, and was the sweetest dog I've ever seen. She's been declining in health the last year and we knew her time with us was short, but the last week let us know it was time. She left us just a few months short of her 18th birthday.

Rest well baby girl, you're not in pain anymore. :-) :-) :-)
Dart, Going to have to deal with that as well soon. My wife and me took in Toto from a friend of hers who was moving and could't take him back in 06. He was 4 1/2 at the time. He's 21 now and still gets around pretty good. He doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain but is developing a cough which the vet says is due to a heart condition. He's been a great dog but I've been lovin on him more because I know time is getting short. I'm not looking forward to that last visit to the vet.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:56 PM 12-22-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
Dart, Going to have to deal with that as well soon. My wife and me took in Toto from a friend of hers who was moving and could't take him back in 06. He was 4 1/2 at the time. He's 21 now and still gets around pretty good. He doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain but is developing a cough which the vet says is due to a heart condition. He's been a great dog but I've been lovin on him more because I know time is getting short. I'm not looking forward to that last visit to the vet.
21? Holy crap. I thought 17-1/2 was old. What breed is he?
[Reply]
alanm 02:04 PM 12-22-2021
21? Holy crap. I thought 17-1/2 was old. What breed is he?
He's a terrier mix mutt. Weighs about 20 lbs or so. Lot bigger than the movie toto. Not crazy about the name toto but we left it alone. Bad luck to change a dogs name.
[Reply]
alanm 02:14 PM 12-22-2021
We also have a mini version of Tote's. That's what I call him. Wife found her at a garage sale in a hamster cage when she was 8 wks old. Got Sophie for $10. She's Daddy's girl. Also have a Shis Tzu Baxter. He's quite the character.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:25 PM 12-27-2021
I got a Chiefs Clock from my wife. It came in this big cardboard box with brown wrapping paper inside. The kitties Tony and Otis love it. They ignore the cat toys they got for Christmas and like the box better!
Attached: brobox.jpg (59.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Frosty 03:37 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I got a Chiefs Clock from my wife. It came in this big cardboard box with brown wrapping paper inside. The kitties Tony and Otis love it. They ignore the cat toys they got for Christmas and like the box better!
I think I have the only cats in the world that don't care about boxes. They sure love that brown paper that comes as packing in the boxes though.

[Reply]
Page 158 of 167
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162 > Last »
Up