ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>If You Could Only Have 3 Items for Thanksgiving...
Easy 6 12:00 PM 11-24-2020
What would they be?
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:32 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Anyone counting mashed potatoes and gravy as one item is cheating. I understand you can't have one without the other but that's clearly two items you cheating cunts.
You cannnot CANNOT CAN THE FUCK NOT have Thanksgiving dinner without Gravy < . >

My very first Thanksgiving with the inlaws my first marriage my mother in law forgot to fix gravy. We had Turkey and duck and mashed potatoes but no gravy. Worst Thanksgiving dinner ever i will never forgive nor forget. :-) That was like 24 years ago . :-) still mad I am.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:32 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Smoked Prime rib
If I'd have known it was gonna' be that kind of party I'd have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:34 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
You cannnot CANNOT CAN THE **** NOT have Thanksgiving dinner without Gravy < . >

My very first Thanksgiving with the inlaws my first marriage my mother in law forgot to fix gravy. We had Turkey and duck and mashed potatoes but no gravy. Worst Thanksgiving dinner ever i will never forgive nor forget. :-) That was like 24 years ago . :-) still mad I am.
Sounded like a prime reason for divorce. I agree with your decision.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:37 PM 11-24-2020
Stuffing
Gravy
Pickled watermelon rinds

Save the turkey for the turkey sandwich the next day. That's the bestus part of Thanksgiving.
[Reply]
old_geezer 12:38 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Anyone counting mashed potatoes and gravy as one item is cheating. I understand you can't have one without the other but that's clearly two items you cheating ****s.
My family has always used the turkey juices to make the gravy so then that would be considered part of the turkey, right? :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 12:40 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Sounded like a prime reason for divorce. I agree with your decision.
Couldn't blame him if he'd have called a mobile notary and filed papers right there on the spot.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:40 PM 11-24-2020
Pickled watermelon rinds .
:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:41 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Couldn't blame him if he'd have called a mobile notary and filed papers right there on the spot.
:-) THAT SHIT WOULD HAVE BEEN FINAL BEFORE THE DAMN PUMPKIN PIE HIT THE TABLE
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:43 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Does this include beverages? That's key in my decision.
Nope, just food

For me its turkey, stuffing and of course my beloved green bean casserole
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:43 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
:-)
Grandma always had them on the table for Thanksgiving and Xmas. More sentimental than anything I guess. If I could have one of her yeast rolls I'd be good with that.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:55 PM 11-24-2020
Turkey
Gravy
Mashed.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:57 PM 11-24-2020
Grandma always had them on the table for Thanksgiving and Xmas. More sentimental than anything I guess. If I could have one of her yeast rolls I'd be good with that.
Heh, the one that stands out to me for holiday dinners at my grandma's was that she somehow made those ginormous amazing meals in a crappy little kitchen that only had like 3 square feet of counter space. Never thought much of it at the time but looking back i have no idea how she pulled it off. God bless her soul.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:58 PM 11-24-2020
Turkey
Yams
Creamed Corn
[Reply]
digger 12:59 PM 11-24-2020
Turkey (Smoked)

Mashed potatoes
Buttery rolls
[Reply]
srvy 01:00 PM 11-24-2020
Stuffing
sweet potato
Cherry pie ( acid indigestion cant handle pumpkin or pecan pie no more).
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up