ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
Dante84 11:03 AM 11-23-2020
Notable Offensive Players: Brady, Godwin, Rojo, Gronk, Evans, Wirfs, Brown, Fournette

Notable Defensive Players: Suh, JPP, Barrett, Winfield, Davis, Dean

+ Tom is a statue, so we need to generate pressure through the middle otherwise he has weapons and can hit them in the mid-ranges, similar to Oakland last night. He's infinitely smarter than Carr, but probably less talented than the version of Carr we saw last night - or at least on par.

+ TB's receiving talent is right up there with the best in the league. For some reason Evans/Brady have been slightly off, and we'll have to hope that continues. Gronk is a shell of himself, but still a large target that might be difficult for, say, HB, to defend if the ball is placed in the right location.

+ TB's secondary is young, talented and smart, but prone to youthful mistakes. We should be able to confuse them as the game goes on.

+ TB's run game can be nasty, and we need to shut them down early. Rojo is no joke.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:17 AM 11-26-2020
AQ Shipley is OUT, possibly career ending injury. He has been their starting center.

Sounds like they get Marpet back for this game and thats huge.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 01:24 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
AQ Shipley is OUT, possibly career ending injury. He has been their starting center.

Sounds like they get Marpet back for this game and thats huge.
Even if Marpet plays it won't matter. The Bucs are far inferior at most positions and especially in the coaching department.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:26 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
38 hot gotta be referring to Sneed lol

Could someone please interpret this entire tweet for me? Old guy...I have no idea what he's trying to say or why it's relevant to this game...
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:28 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I like this. If nothing else, I’ve noticed our blitz package be much less effective lately and I’ve gotta believe much of it is because it largely includes Niemann and Sorenson as the main guys coming from the second level.

Gay would be much quicker and more physical in that way.

I guess I’m basically advocating for a 3-3-5. Something like:

Clark/Wharton or KPass/Jones
Gay/Hitchens/Niemann
Ward/Breeland
Matthieu (slot)/Sorenson (box)/Thornhill (deep)

You can roll into cover 2 or cover 1 or even cover 0 from that formation and do some unpredictable things. It wouldn’t be an absolute liability against the run, and if it is a definite passing down you can swap Hitchens for Fenton.

Just trying to think of a creative way to beef up the rush.

I’m kind of surprised we haven’t seen it already, with the talk of Gay playing a Buc-style role. But maybe Spagnuolo is squatting on it for a big game?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:41 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
There's a lot of things to talk about with the Bucs actually, but it's the day before Thanksgiving and I have family over, and a lot of stuff to do before tomorrow morning, so I'll try to keep it short and hopefully to the point.

Bucs have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. A lot of young players though. Looking over their schedule so far, they've shown a lot of potential, but also a lot of bad discipline.

Their OL finished the 2019 season as one of the better units, and started this season doing pretty well. But they've been a little porous the last two games. I don't know why, but that might be something the Chiefs can exploit.

Their run game isn't much to worry about.

Their receivers are big and physical, but not as fast as the LoZ.

Brady hasn't improved much over last season. In particular he's still having issues with throws outside the numbers downfield. And he doesn't really have anyone to throw to between the hashes, which is where he lives. He misses Edelman a lot more than he's missed Gronk.

He's scared of the pass rush. So much so that he's actually throwing the ball away if he feels pressure early in a game.

The field position battle might be a bigger factor than most realize. Tom Brady hasn't scored a TD on a drive longer than about 60 yards in a while. In fact, he's had a turnover or settled for a FG more often than he's scored a TD on drives starting behind the 35 yard line this season. He can still be efficient on short yardage drives, but for whatever reason he's one of the worst QBs this season if he has to go farther than 65 yards. If that factoid holds up, it could get ugly for the Bucs pretty fast.

42-18, Chiefs.
42-18? Yeah right.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:43 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Could someone please interpret this entire tweet for me? Old guy...I have no idea what he's trying to say or why it's relevant to this game...
"The Steelers players are very upset right now (about the schedule changes due to COVID). I can't say I wouldn't feel the same if placed in a similar situation, but we all must make sacrifices to ensure that we stay safe in order to continue to provide for our families."

It's not relevant to the Chiefs v Bucs whatsoever. Mahomo is just a fucking idiot. He had his thread starting privs taken and now he just drops random ass tweets in the first thread he comes across.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:46 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Steelers players are very upset right now (about the schedule changes due to COVID). I can't say I wouldn't feel the same if placed in a similar situation, but we all must make sacrifices to ensure that we stay safe in order to continue to provide for our families.

It's not relevant to the Chiefs v Bucs whatsoever. Mahomo is just a ****ing idiot. He had his thread starting privs taken and now he just drops random ass tweets in the first thread he comes across.
Thanks. So, in other words, it has nothing to do with this game. Thought so, but...there was a Snead reference in the original post...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:54 AM 11-26-2020
Ban that turd, penbrook
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
42-18? Yeah right.
The Buccaneers are so scary!
[Reply]
RunKC 02:24 PM 11-26-2020
I think this is the last time we see Mahomes vs Brady, which is why I hope we boat race the sonofabitch.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:27 PM 11-26-2020
30-27 chiefs
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:38 PM 11-26-2020
Chiefs will win and Mahomes will throw for 4 TD's.

Monday, Skip will spend an hour talking about how Tom Brady outplayed Mahomes in the second quarter!!
[Reply]
-King- 03:05 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
38 hot gotta be referring to Sneed lol

Please tell me what happened in your mind for you to interpret that he was referring to Sneed
[Reply]
-King- 03:06 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
30-27 chiefs
Yeah im thinking somewhere in that range too. Chiefs win 34-27.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:31 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Tompany Bay.....Tompany Bay?!?....OH NO!!!

Couldn't be cheesier
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up