ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:08 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
And we're obviously not smart enough to get Sorensen and Niemann out of the lineup. What is it with this team and shitty white players with an endless leash?
There's nobody behind them.

Did you see Gay getting routed out of plays tonight? He's not good right now either.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:08 PM 11-22-2020
I know people here hate on Dan but almost every game he makes big plays. Hell he took out 2 starting RB's in back to back weeks with his hitting.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:09 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There's nobody behind them.

Did you see Gay getting routed out of plays tonight? He's not good right now either.
He’s definitely behind the game, mentally. Seems very unsure of himself on the field still.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:10 PM 11-22-2020
It's a really good offense and a really bad matchup for the Chiefs. They better figure it out because the Raiders are built to beat this team.
We fucking better because if the season ended today we'd play them in the playoffs.

Hopefully the Ravens/Fins can surpass them. No guarantee they get in, though if I had to guess I'd bet on it.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:11 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
And we're obviously not smart enough to get Sorensen and Niemann out of the lineup. What is it with this team and shitty white players with an endless leash?
We're not athletic at those spots and the Raiders abuse it.

The Raiders offense takes advantage of being in a league where everyone is spreading the field, they don't. So they can attack places teams save money.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:11 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
And we still beat them while missing a bunch of really good players.
And the Raiders hardly practiced this week so.....

I don't wanna take away from the win. A divisional win on the road is a divisional win on the road. Patrick is a fucking beast and won the game for us.

But the defense cannot keep putting us in a position where the offense has to be perfect every drive.

They did that against the Panthers and then again this week. We got to do things like tackle better. We tackle tonight and we slow the Raiders down a lot.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:11 PM 11-22-2020
Anything short of the sky falling just isn't critical enough.

Come on man, you gotta whine and moan some more!
Saying your best and highest paid defenders getting raped is sky falling? :-)

It’s literally just stating the facts
[Reply]
philfree 11:12 PM 11-22-2020
John Gruden's wet dream every night is to beat the Chiefs and Andy Reid. He blew his wad last game and then prematurely ejaculated this time. Fun times!
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:12 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I know people here hate on Dan but almost every game he makes big plays. Hell he took out 2 starting RB's in back to back weeks with his hitting.
Playoff Dan is a totally different guy.

But regular season Dan is getting exposed right now.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:13 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Raiders have had the benefit of being bottom feeders in the draft. They have talent.
And as Daface said, the whole team is designed to beat us.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:13 PM 11-22-2020
Very disappointed with Mathieu this game. Did not look like he wanted to hit anyone,and that one shot of him pitter patter slapping at the ball carrier made me want to fucking puke.

Fact of the matter is that against a good o line, our d is going to look like shit. Our linebackers are trash, and you can't expect dbs to cover all night on every single play.

Sorenson needs to be replaced. Honestly. How many misses tackles and blown coverages down you need to see.

Chris Jones needs to start earning his money.

Frank Clark needs to cut out all the bullshit spin move/half spin move, and just fucking rush the passer/set the edge. If i took a shot every time Frank Clarks half ass spin move failed, I'd be dead of alcohol poisoning.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:13 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Saying your best and highest paid defenders getting raped is sky falling? :-)

It’s literally just stating the facts
You said they got "embarrassed".

They won the game.

They're 9-1.

They just won their first Super Bowl in 50 years.

YOU should be embarrassed.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:13 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Playoff Dan is a totally different guy.

But regular season Dan is getting exposed right now.
Kittle made some plays on him. Covering TEs isnt his thing.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:14 PM 11-22-2020
Chiefs played without 2 starting WRs...and still put up 34.

Take Agholor and Renfrow off the Raiders tonight....
[Reply]
petegz28 11:14 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
And as Daface said, the whole team is designed to beat us.
And in the coming years the entire AFC will be designed to beat us.

So our defense better get it the fuck together!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up