ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 38
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:57 PM 11-22-2020
Robinson's facemask penalty was some REAL fucking dogshit, too.

Know what I call that? A goddamn stiff arm. That's what every fucking stiff arm does. It makes contact with the defender's goddamn face.

Either stiff arming is allowed or it's not allowed, in my opinion. If it is, but the offensive player just can't make contact with the defender's facemask, then I should see that facemask flag getting thrown WAAAAAAY more often than it does.

Seriously. When's the last time you saw a facemask penalty called on the offense?

NFL needs to clarify those rules.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:57 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Fucking chicken shit.

We’ll curb stomp them when/if we see them in the playoffs.
No we won’t. This is exactly what people were saying before this game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:58 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
lil Chiefy gets big mad when anyone says something critical about any Chief who has ever existed :-)
Beats whining like a fucking baby every time they win a close game.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:58 PM 11-22-2020
The Raiders just don't suck. I hate to admit it, but I hope we don't play those fuckers again. They know how to play the Chiefs. This is going to be a tough matchup every year. As it should be. Fuck the Faid! GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:58 PM 11-22-2020
I’ve been critical of the Chiefs defense in this thread more than once dumbass.
You're not allowed to be critical.

You have to fucking whine and cry like a spoiled toddler in order for it to be real criticism.
[Reply]
Coach 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Raiders have a good offense. It's time for people to stop thinking this is the same old Raiders team, it's not.
Not disagreeing with you at all there. The Chiefs are going to have to consider upgrading their talent level to replace Sorensen and some athletic linebackers (outside of Gay) to counter that threat.

Sorenson was just BAD today.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
I had no issues whatsoever with the officiating tonight. Seemed very fair and balanced.
Officiating was fine tonight but folks get in their feelings and make those excuses when defending highly paid defenders sucking absolute asshole 2 games in a row
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Tonight was huge because the way this D is playing we got another 2-3 losses coming.

Bucs
Saints(?)
Chargers(?)

I think we can hang with the Dolphins but Brady, Brees and Herbert are lighting shit up and all 3 teams have good defenses with the Saints being the least of the 3. The Bucs will absolutely rape us if we don't keep it close.
The only thing Brees is lighting up right now is medical equipment.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
I’ve been critical of the Chiefs defense in this thread more than once dumbass.
I think it's just a case of a team having our number. Pretty good O Line some speed on the outside a play making TE and one of the best backs in the league.

Not many teams in the league have all of that tho
[Reply]
petegz28 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
:-)

Butt****ing moron.
Dude, Breeze and Kammara will have a field day on this D
We already had to go to OT to beat Herbert
Brady is not so much a threat but you give him a lead with their D and it's game over
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
Clark, Mathieu, Jones - lead. Enough talk from these guys.
Mathieu doesn’t tackle, Clark runs himself out of pressures and Jones cheats the scheme. And it is not just one-offs. The linebacker corps is talent deficient, and the secondary is inconsistent as hell, especially in zone coverage. I’m not sure what it’s going to take to light a fire under these guys. Maybe Reid should label them as second fiddle to the offense on this team, because it’s obvious that’s what they are.
[Reply]
-King- 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Robinson's facemask penalty was some REAL fucking dogshit, too.

Know what I call that? A goddamn stiff arm. That's what every fucking stiff arm does. It makes contact with the defender's goddamn face.

Either stiff arming is allowed or it's not allowed, in my opinion. If it is, but the offensive player just can't make contact with the defender's facemask, then I should see that facemask flag getting thrown WAAAAAAY more often than it does.

Seriously. When's the last time you saw a facemask penalty called on the offense?

NFL needs to clarify those rules.
Huh? Robinson clearly hooked the facemask with his finger. It has nothing to do with him making contact with it. You just can't grab onto it like he did
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You're not allowed to be critical.

You have to fucking whine and cry like a spoiled toddler in order for it to be real criticism.
Exactly.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:00 PM 11-22-2020
Spagnuolo was hired to beat Tom Brady and the Patriots, not the Las Vegas Raiders.

I’m sure we’ll see some scheme wrinkles installed in the offseason.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:00 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The only thing Brees is lighting up right now is medical equipment.
They were saying he would be back by the time they play us. So I am saying he will play until he doesn't.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 38
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up