ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:47 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Will the Colts be allowed to hold all game?

Lol not to give the defense a pass, but every time we play the Raiders their OL holds the entire game and it’s never called. What a joke.
They missed a bunch of false starts and an obvious grounding too.

They were letting things go until the end when they rained flags all over us. Seriously pissed me the fuck off. Either bury the whistles or call it by the book, don't skirt the line.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:47 PM 11-22-2020

Lol not to give the defense a pass, but every time we play the Raiders their OL holds the entire game and it’s never called. What a joke.
They definitely got away with a lot tonight but we had 0 pressure and our tackling was for shit. The last 2 games have looked very Sutton like.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:47 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Dl got absolutely ****ing bullied in both games. We can shit on the secondary all we want but when Carr is COMPLETELY untouched for several seconds on every play he's going to make completions easily.

Clark is really starting to piss me off; Jones can be inconsistent but he has dominant games. Clark has rarely done that since coming here. Inb4 everyone shits on me but it's the ****ing truth.
Lots of dumbasses on here will continue to defend $25 million a year Clark no matter what. Apparently you're not expected to get pressure unless you're going up against a cupcake. OTs have repeatedly embarrassed Clark all year.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:47 PM 11-22-2020
Is it just my imagination or is Sorenson becoming a liability?

Like yeah, he got that cupcake INT to end the game, but I swear I keep seeing this guy getting beat in coverage against TE's, and lately he hasn't been wrapping up either. I love the guy and his attitude, but lately I keep finding him on the wrong side of a bad beat.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:47 PM 11-22-2020
Raiders have had the benefit of being bottom feeders in the draft. They have talent.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:47 PM 11-22-2020
They played the same way around this time last year.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:47 PM 11-22-2020
It's a bad matchup, also they've had several periods of sleep walking this year. Complacency is an issue, this team is just ready to get to the playoffs.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:47 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
After this thread I think we can expect them to be dominant the rest of the way!
From your extremely kind and trivia dominant lips to Spags' ears
[Reply]
petegz28 10:48 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
They missed a bunch of false starts and an obvious grounding too.

They were letting things go until the end when they rained flags all over us. Seriously pissed me the **** off. Either bury the whistles or call it by the book, don't skirt the line.
The false start should have been called but how the fuck do you you not even talk about calling the grounding?????
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:49 PM 11-22-2020
The Raiders have a good offense. It's time for people to stop thinking this is the same old Raiders team, it's not.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:49 PM 11-22-2020
This team needs to add another edge rusher BAD. Like with their 1st round pick bad.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:49 PM 11-22-2020

Time to face the facts: Kolton Miller shut down Frank Clark again, Rodney Hudson and Gabe Jackson shut down Chris Jones again and Tyrann Matheiu got raped again.

Stop making excuses. Our best highest paid players got raped again
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:49 PM 11-22-2020
Anyone who wants to face the Raiders in the playoffs is crazy. Their offense just has their way with our D.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:49 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The false start should have been called but how the fuck do you you not even talk about calling the grounding?????
the grounding was extremely obvious too. like it wasn't even close. there's no excuse for that one and I expect Andy to give the league a mouthful this week in private.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:50 PM 11-22-2020
FIRE THE TACKLING COACH
[Reply]
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up