ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1052 of 1207
« First < 525529521002104210481049105010511052 1053105410551056106211021152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
srvy 06:57 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Expectations are low, but chips are my weakness

:-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:32 PM 11-19-2020
Boo hoo Did I insult your SPAM? (pork, water, salt, potato starch, sugar and sodium nitrate)

Basicly they are the same Pork, Water, and salt, but Johnsonvile is 25% less fat, Sat fat, and Sodium.

Maybe it's better for you than Johnsonville Sausage Strips (Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: potassium lactate, vinegar powder, salt, spices, natural flavor, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.)

But I stand with cooking Johnsonville Sausage Strips because I get to literally cook them vs heating up something cooked inside a can a year or more ago that's been sitting in a salt bath.

It's just the weirdo in me.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:50 PM 11-19-2020
eSomeone might think those were made in a 420 friendly state.

WAIT, they were.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/etNdW2d.jpg?1[/img

Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Expectations are low, but chips are my weakness

]

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:19 PM 11-19-2020
Wat?
[Reply]
patteeu 09:52 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Boo hoo Did I insult your SPAM? (pork, water, salt, potato starch, sugar and sodium nitrate)

Basicly they are the same Pork, Water, and salt, but Johnsonvile is 25% less fat, Sat fat, and Sodium.

Maybe it's better for you than Johnsonville Sausage Strips (Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: potassium lactate, vinegar powder, salt, spices, natural flavor, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.)

But I stand with cooking Johnsonville Sausage Strips because I get to literally cook them vs heating up something cooked inside a can a year or more ago that's been sitting in a salt bath.

It's just the weirdo in me.
Spam saved the free world in WWII. Let’s not go full un-American here. :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:35 PM 11-19-2020
OK I'll give you that but of the 300,000 left, how many are eating SPAM?

Originally Posted by patteeu:
Spam saved the free world in WWII. Let’s not go full un-American here. :-)

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:02 AM 11-26-2020
I made these chocolate chip cookies yesterday and they're freakin' amazing: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/17...-chip-cookies/

It says they're the original Nestle tollhouse recipe, and maybe it's the same recipe that's on the package and I just nailed something right. I've made the recipe on the package before and it's really good, but these are simply splendid.

I'll note that I don't have Nestle chips, so I'm using Ghirardelli. Maybe that's the difference.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:27 AM 11-26-2020
I'm a Mrs Field's fan myself and not just because of the great cookies.

A week in Park City with all the MILF's going to cookie college, running around in droves, was a dream come true. Away from hubbies for the first time in years or recently divorced, sexually deprived, women opening cookie stores made for some great sexual experiences. Thinking about it has my cock telling me it wants to go back to that time again before I die. Mrs Field's is in Denver now and there are morality clauses now so it could be a lot different but I bet there are still good times to come if you bumped into a bunch of cookie bakers looking for adventure.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:04 AM 11-26-2020
Turkey is already on the smoker.. think I can get drunk before my wife gets out of bed?
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:31 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I made these chocolate chip cookies yesterday and they're freakin' amazing: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/17...-chip-cookies/

It says they're the original Nestle tollhouse recipe, and maybe it's the same recipe that's on the package and I just nailed something right. I've made the recipe on the package before and it's really good, but these are simply splendid.

I'll note that I don't have Nestle chips, so I'm using Ghirardelli. Maybe that's the difference.
Wife started using Ghirardelli chocolates in her cookies. It is some good shit.

Originally Posted by BDj23:
Turkey is already on the smoker.. think I can get drunk before my wife gets out of bed?
Mine is too. I just want to go back to bed.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:31 AM 11-26-2020
Seeing a lot of pics out there with turkey rubs on top of the skin.

Hopefully folks are hitting under the skin as well.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:46 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I realize I'm way late to the party here, but for future reference, yes.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:47 AM 11-26-2020
Not doing turkey but I will be buying a couple when they blow them out Friday..

I am smoking on my buddies hybrid, (gas, wood, charcoal) commercial smoker (Ole' Hickory) as he is/ has been doing T-Day smokes all week, 50-55 at a time, and I am helping him out gathering orders and taking to customers cars.

I just prepped my protein last night and found holes on the rig for my stuff early this morning.

His smoked sweet potatoes are the bomb. He smokes then, vacuum seals 'em. Customers take them home and air fry them.

I'm cooking 2-BB ribs, rack o' lamb, leg o' lamb, and flank steak and some whole sweet potatoes.

What a great excuse to try apple cider and EC in the morning! Don't waste good whisky

[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:46 PM 11-26-2020
Ok, this bird was dry-brined for three days, then all I did was add an quartered onion and apple to the cavity along with some cranberries, injected it with Zatarain's creole butter marinade (even came with the injector!!!!), added poultry and Gates rubs to the outside, put it in the vertical smoker for ~7 hours and BAM, some of the best tasting turkey I've ever made.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:22 AM 11-27-2020
Please don't forget to brunch out your leftover stuffing

[Reply]
Page 1052 of 1207
« First < 525529521002104210481049105010511052 1053105410551056106211021152 > Last »
Up