ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>If You Could Only Have 3 Items for Thanksgiving...
Easy 6 12:00 PM 11-24-2020
What would they be?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:15 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We do.

We usually have enchiladas for Christmas at my parents' house.
A beef and chicken enchilada spread from our local Mexican joint is exactly what we had last Christmas

I prefer traditional Thanksgiving food, but Christmas is usually when my family goes off the rails... enchilada spread, Chinese feast before that, prime rib and baked tater with all the fixings before it etc

Not exactly sure where that started in our traditions, but I like it... we might even do a crab boil this year
[Reply]
Pablo 08:40 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
A beef and chicken enchilada spread from our local Mexican joint is exactly what we had last Christmas

I prefer traditional Thanksgiving food, but Christmas is usually when my family goes off the rails... enchilada spread, Chinese feast before that, prime rib and baked tater with all the fixings before it etc

Not exactly sure where that started in our traditions, but I like it... we might even do a crab boil this year
We always had some bastardized burritos for Christmas at my grandma's growing up. Just ground beef burritos rolled up and lined in a baking pan and topped with cheese and then baked until crispy. Loved those things.

Once grandma stopped cooking they started doing a deli tray which honestly sucks ass, but whatever. I typically have 4 Christmases so I can deal with that one because the rest are good food.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:52 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
We always had some bastardized burritos for Christmas at my grandma's growing up. Just ground beef burritos rolled up and lined in a baking pan and topped with cheese and then baked until crispy. Loved those things.

Once grandma stopped cooking they started doing a deli tray which honestly sucks ass, but whatever. I typically have 4 Christmases so I can deal with that one because the rest are good food.
Ah the many Christmas's of having a young family, hang onto it at all costs my friend

I'd almost sell my soul to go back
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:26 AM 11-26-2020
Stuffing
Gravy
punkin pie
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up