ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stafford on the Trade block
Megatron96 05:39 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
yeah I don't get the system fit thing for Stafford.

The only offense he wouldn't fit is Baltimore's. And if he went there, they just wouldn't do that shit anymore.
Agree. Problem really is that BAL simply doesn't have the right group of weapons. They're built to run the ball, and are pretty thin at WR. Maybe they can fix that in a minimum amount of time with the draft and a good offseason trade or pick up, but as they are constructed they aren't a very good fit for Stafford right now.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:42 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Agree. Problem really is that BAL simply doesn't have the right group of weapons. They're built to run the ball, and are pretty thin at WR. Maybe they can fix that in a minimum amount of time with the draft and a good offseason trade or pick up, but as they are constructed they aren't a very good fit for Stafford right now.
yeah I don't think they're done with the Lamar experiment anyway.

My main point is that Stafford can play in any system in the NFL. He's great.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:26 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
If they let him get any input on where he's going, I bet he goes to Washington, Indy or SF even though he doesn't exactly match SFs system. Doubt the raiders would even want to trade for him and he wouldn't want to go to Denver.
Why would he want to go to Washington? I don't get it. That team has been a dumpster fire for decades now. I would think he'd had enough of that.

Indy or SF I can see. New England. Vegas. Chicago even. NOT CHICAGO I KNOW DAMN.
[Reply]
-King- 05:29 PM 01-23-2021
Why would he want to go to Washington? I don't get it. That team has been a dumpster fire for decades now. I would think he'd had enough of that.

Indy or SF I can see. New England. Vegas. Chicago even.
They have a great defense and an ok offense that's missing a Qb. They already have a good #1 receiver so if you put Stafford there, they should be really good and be the clear favorites to win their division again.
[Reply]
mkp785 05:33 PM 01-23-2021

Indy or SF I can see. New England. Vegas. Chicago even.
They're not gonna trade him in the division. Indy makes a ton of sense as does NO if Brees is done-though they might just keep Jamesis. I can see SF too and the Cheaters are always in play.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 05:35 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
They're not gonna trade him in the division. Indy makes a ton of sense as does NO if Brees is done-though they might just keep Jamesis. I can see SF too and the Cheaters are always in play.
New Orleans makes 0 sense as they are in cap hell.
[Reply]
Oxford 12:08 PM 01-27-2021
If they let him get any input on where he's going, I bet he goes to Washington, Indy or SF even though he doesn't exactly match SFs system. Doubt the raiders would even want to trade for him and he wouldn't want to go to Denver.
I think if the Raiders had a deal in place to trade Carr, they'd absolutely be in on him.
[Reply]
Shields68 12:16 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Oxford:
I think if the Raiders had a deal in place to trade Carr, they'd absolutely be in on him.
Given the number of QB's available and rookies coming in, I doubt anyone would give up any value for Carr. Maybe after the Draft and after Watkins, Stafford are resolved.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:21 PM 01-23-2021
Wouldn't mind seeing him make a deep playoff run for an NFC team. He's underrated because Lions
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:21 PM 01-23-2021
Teams like Pittsburgh and SF have major cap hurdles IIRC. Steelers especially.

Ben is going to count for like $30m even if he doesn’t play.
[Reply]
-King- 05:22 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

I think 49ers are in such win now mode, they'll be willing to keep kicking the cap can down the road Saints style to try to win a SB.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:26 PM 01-23-2021
I think 49ers are in such win now mode, they'll be willing to keep kicking the cap can down the road Saints style to try to win a SB.
I actually think they need to take a step back from that thinking probably.

Their best two players are very young (Kittle, Bosa). Sherman is a FA, along with Trent Williams, their stud FB, three other starting DBs from this year. I’m sure they will let Ford go if they can. Just lost Saleh too.

Roster wise, I don’t think they’re going to be where they were maybe last year even before they look into the QB market.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 05:30 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

SF can get rid of Jimmy G with little to no cap hit IIRC.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:22 PM 01-23-2021
Washington Football club needs to make it happen
[Reply]
Hoover 12:05 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Washington Football club needs to make it happen
That might be the most interesting place for him to go. Hadn't thought about them.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up