ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>*** 2019 Prospect Tracker: Chiefs Interest / Visits / Work Outs ***
kccrow 08:39 PM 01-29-2019
So far looking at a few I really like. I'm interested in Hanks too at LB. He's kind of hot and cold for me though, but he has the talent.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:35 PM 01-29-2019
I think obviously we need to target a CB(or two) high, a late round flyer CB or potentially even undrafted would be Brian Peavy from Iowa State. According to PFF he was one of if not the best CB’s in the nation this year and on their awards, he was first team All-American. Classic example of a guy who doesn’t kill in in combine drills, but is a great football player and classic example of someone who could easily be a steal.
[Reply]
MaHomies 11:08 PM 01-29-2019
Our position needs are CB, Safety, ILB, DT, OG.
At CB, I like Greedy Williams(Early 1st), Trayvon Mullen(Early 2nd), Amani Oruwariye(Early 2nd), or Kris Boyd(Mid 2nd)
At Safety I like Deionte Thompson(Mid-Late 1st), Johnathan Abram(Mid 2nd), Juan Thornhill(Mid-Late 2nd), Jaquon Johnson (Early 3rd), or Lukas Denis(Mid 3rd)
At ILB I like Devin White(Early 1st), Mack Wilson(Early 2nd),Tre Lamar (Mid 3rd)
At DT, I like basically all of them that can be taken in the first 3 rounds.
At OG, I like Beau Benzschwal(Early 3rd)
[Reply]
Dante84 01:07 AM 01-30-2019
Can’t overlook TE2. Huge hole currently.
[Reply]
MaHomies 03:52 AM 01-30-2019
Resign Kelvin Benjamin's fat a** and teach him to block
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:22 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by MaHomies:
Resign Kelvin Benjamin's fat a** and teach him to block
Can't catch. He's basically Harris but worse.

No.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:11 AM 01-30-2019
My favorite possible Chiefs in this draft-
Oruwariye, Ferguson, D. Baker. It is plausible that we could nab all three in the first two rounds.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 08:16 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
My favorite possible Chiefs in this draft-
Oruwariye, Ferguson, D. Baker. It is plausible that we could nab all three in the first two rounds.
All 3 of those guys will go in the top 50 picks. Baker could go top 20
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:59 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
All 3 of those guys will go in the top 50 picks. Baker could go top 20
I know. I think we'll get another high pick in a Ford tag and trade.

Ive been watching all the mocks and have seen all three taken within striking distance of our 1st and 2nd, and with another #2 and maybe even a low #1st for Ford it could happen.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 08:18 AM 01-30-2019
Khaleke Hudson out of Michigan would be a GREAT fit for the blitzing safety in Spagnuolo's scheme. Bet we could get him with our 3rd.
[Reply]
MaHomies 03:10 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
Khaleke Hudson out of Michigan would be a GREAT fit for the blitzing safety in Spagnuolo's scheme. Bet we could get him with our 3rd.
I think Johnathan Abram from MissSt is a better fit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:27 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by MaHomies:
I think Johnathan Abram from MissSt is a better fit.
I admittedly didn't get to watch him much but Abram really struggled in coverage in the Outback Bowl. I know you were talking about blitzes but I prefer my safeties to be a little more versatile. Abrams seemed to me to be a small LB out there.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:43 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I admittedly didn't get to watch him much but Abram really struggled in coverage in the Outback Bowl. I know you were talking about blitzes but I prefer my safeties to be a little more versatile. Abrams seemed to me to be a small LB out there.
Agreed.

He is more Deone Buchanon-esque than the fit of a traditional SS/FS. They blitzed him from the slot corner position a shit ton in the Bowl game. He is physical and likes to hit, but rather pedestrian in coverage. I question his versatility.

If the Giants do not tag Collins, I believe he will be a Chief. Spags loves him.
[Reply]
MaHomies 03:51 PM 01-31-2019
There's like 3 safeties I think we can get with our second pick.
Juan Thornhill(Virginia), Jaquon Johnson (Miami), or Lukas Denis(Boston College).
[Reply]
MaHomies 04:50 PM 01-31-2019
Also we can decide on Abram after the combine. If he runs a sub 4.6 40, I think he'd be fine.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up