ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Bill Romanowski files for bankruptcy as government seeks $15.5 million in back taxes
redfan 06:58 PM 05-01-2024
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...-in-back-taxes

Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski has filed for bankruptcy after he was sued by the Department of Justice for $15.5 million in unpaid federal taxes.

Romanowski and his wife Julie are defendants in a civil case brought by the federal government, which alleges that the Romanowskis used their supplement company Nutrition53 to get around paying taxes, a bill that has now topped $15.5 million, according to USA Today.

The Department of Justice says the Romanowskis improperly used Nutrition53 accounts to pay for their personal rent, groceries, veterinarian bills and “over 170 visits to nail salons, hair salons and day spas.”

Nutrition53 filed for bankruptcy last year.

The 58-year-old Romanowski played for the 49ers, Eagles, Broncos and Raiders during a 16-year NFL career. He won four Super Bowl rings and was selected to two Pro Bowls. He was also repeatedly fined for dirty play, and sued by teammate Marcus Williams for an injury during a fight on the practice field. After retiring, Romanowski admitted he had used steroids during his playing career.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:37 AM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Must have been some pricey vet bills and trips to the nail salon.
Likely a ton of penalties piled on the actual tax bill.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:41 AM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper:
I hope he ends up in prison and gets shived by a million dicks. Massive AIDS and antifreeze covered dicks.
Uh, he's a former NFL linebacker. I figure he's still in excellent shape and as mean and nasty as ever. If hits prison, Bill may not see a shank coming, but when it comes to cell shenanigans, I assume he'll be pitching, not catching.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:44 AM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Uh, he's a former NFL linebacker. I figure he's still in excellent shape and as mean and nasty as ever. If hits prison, Bill may not see a shank coming, but when it comes to cell shenanigans, I assume he'll be pitching, not catching.
You’re assuming that he prefers pitching to catching…
[Reply]
TEX 06:33 AM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
**** that dirty piece of shit
Nailed it.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:47 AM 05-02-2024
Welcome to your new broke ass budget lifestyle Billy Boy.

[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:50 AM 05-02-2024
This certainly does not bode well for the Romanowski autograph futures.

https://www.sportscollectibles.com/s...rch=romanowski
Attached: romanowski.jpg (65.2 KB) 
[Reply]
morphius 09:06 AM 05-02-2024
I'll never forget him trying to bend back an opposing players arm to try and break it, f that guy.
[Reply]
scho63 09:18 AM 05-02-2024
The love for Bill is overwhelming in a way only CP can deliver. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:24 AM 05-02-2024
I always hoped karma would catch up to this motherfucker and boy did it come on swift wings.

Enjoy some humble pie asshole
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:50 AM 05-02-2024
I bet he spit in someone’s face during this.
[Reply]
scho63 10:25 AM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Welcome to your new broke ass budget lifestyle Billy Boy.

More like toilet wine and radiator grilled cheese over at the Federal Prison...
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:10 AM 05-02-2024
Kerry Collins jaw dropped at the news
[Reply]
Al Czervik 05:20 PM 05-02-2024
I hope he gets the best prison can offer....

Classic Bronco pile of shit.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up