ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Brittany Griner Interview.
HonestChieffan 10:10 AM 05-02-2024

Voice deeper than Darth Vader Brittney Griner, cries when talking about its detainment in Russia.

We traded the most dangerous Russian arms dealer for this. pic.twitter.com/AxBG09aJeA

— Sara Rose 🇺🇸🌹 (@saras76) May 2, 2024

Baritone or even bass
[Reply]
seamonster 08:03 AM 05-03-2024
How fucking dopey do you have to be to roll through customs in Russia with a bag full of weed vap juice.
[Reply]
TLO 09:16 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
How ****ing dopey do you have to be to roll through customs in Russia with a bag full of weed vap juice.
Vap vap vap
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:26 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Nice attempt at an insult, Jethro. Go back to middle school and try harder
"nice attempt at an insult" he says...as he calls you "jethro" lol

ThrobProng is all throbbed up for Brittney Grindr still.

As it has been well past four hours now, only a medical professional can remediate this predickament.

Although I do sympathize. Word is that Throb swiped right on Brittney's Grindr, but Brittney has yet to reciprocate! Persist, my guy, and you'll get pronged in the end! 😉
[Reply]
seamonster 09:29 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
Vap vap vap
I actually enjoyed watching the vap (vape) fad blow up in peoples faces. You want to rise in your social circles so you breath in "vape" oil from a piece of plastic that's cut with vitamin E and jack your lungs. lesson learned bitch.

https://www.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6952050/
[Reply]
jdubya 10:41 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
what the hell is going on :-)
Interview with two dudes whimpering

Responses with some levity

2-3 pearl clutchers white knighting

In other words, not much :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:55 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
How ****ing dopey do you have to be to roll through customs in Russia with a bag full of weed vap juice.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/turks-a...facetime-kids/

Originally Posted by :
An American tourist who's facing over a decade behind bars in the Turks and Caicos islands after ammunition was found in his luggage said Monday he's trying to FaceTime with his children back home as much as possible in case he ultimately goes to prison.

"I've been told that there's, you know, quite a bit of restricted communication while you're in prison, and so I'm just trying to soak up as much of that as I can," Ryan Watson, a 40-year-old father of two from Oklahoma, told CBS News.
Originally Posted by :
Watson earlier told CBS News the ammunition may have been left in his bag after he went to Texas on a hunting trip. The Transportation Security Administration acknowledged its officers missed it when the Watsons went through security in Oklahoma City at the start of their trip to Turks and Caicos.
So just to be clear, if this guy gets 10 years for accidentally bringing ammunition into Turks & Caicos, are we feeling the same? Or different for some reason?
[Reply]
Pablo 11:11 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

So just to be clear, if this guy gets 10 years for accidentally bringing ammunition into Turks & Caicos, are we feeling the same? Or different for some reason?
Sounds like that guy is a dipshit and I don’t care if he’s in prison there for a decade
[Reply]
rydogg58 11:19 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Unfortunately for that guy I'm not aware of many imprisoned international arms dealers from Turks and Caicos we can trade him for. Dumbass probably should have vacationed in Russia instead.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:50 AM 05-03-2024
Don't give a shit about Brittany Grinder, creator of Billays favorite dating site, Grindr.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 01:04 PM 05-03-2024
Dude
[Reply]
Bwana 01:09 PM 05-03-2024
Yikes!
[Reply]
Otter 01:26 PM 05-03-2024

[Reply]
Hark Clunt 01:32 PM 05-03-2024
lol @ just having ammunition in your bag and not checking that shit.
[Reply]
ghak99 01:48 PM 05-03-2024
Let the grifting begin.

And **** anyone who thought is was ok to give up an important Russian asset for her, just because she's a black lesbian, over a former marine who was and still is still rotting in a cell.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up