ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 237
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2016/2017 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:22 PM 04-07-2016
Now with 800% more crapshoot!

Roster:

Spoiler!

SCHEDULE

Spoiler!

Notable dates:

Late Night in the Phog
Oct 1 6:30 PM
Allen Fieldhouse
Students enter at 4:30PM, general public at 5:00 PM

Champions Classic:
Nov 15, 2016 - Madison Square Garden. KU vs. Duke

CBE Hall of Fame Classic:
semis & finals at Sprint Center in KC.
Nov 21 - 22 (early games date & time ).

Armed Forces Classic
Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickham, Hawai`i: Nov. 11 (ESPN)
Indiana vs. Kansas
Arizona vs. Michigan State

BIG 12/SEC CHALLENGE
Kansas vs. Kentucky
Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
Jan 28, 2017

Let's go get Lucky 13. And a damn National Championship.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:59 PM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
He needs suspended...
He went fucking crazy on the bench. I wouldn't want my daughter alone with him.
[Reply]
jimidollar 11:36 PM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Damn. Azubuike out for season. That hurts.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...jury/95732796/
Shitttt!!!!!!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:10 AM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Damn. Azubuike out for season. That hurts.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...jury/95732796/
Man that sucks. Much needed player and it's going to hurt to lose him.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:11 AM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
He went fucking crazy on the bench. I wouldn't want my daughter alone with him.
Just saw the video of the latest trip. What a POS. And then he throws a fit like he didn't do anything wrong. Hope Coach K suspends him.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:13 AM 12-22-2016
ESPN isn't pulling any punches with the Allen incident which surprises me.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...-grayson-allen
[Reply]
Lzen 08:15 AM 12-22-2016
Man, that sucks. I thought Azabuke has a lot of upside. He may have been a beast by March. I guess we're now gonna see a lot more of Mitch Lightfoot.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:16 AM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:

"I handle things the way I handle them,'' the Duke coach said. "And I think I've handled this correctly, and I will continue to handle it correctly, and I don't need to satisfy what other people think I should do.''

Then he thinks about it and this happens:

"Duke suspends Grayson Allen indefinitely. Statement from Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski: "We have had the opportunity to thoroughly review the incident involving Grayson Allen from last night's game against Elon. As I stated last night, the incident was unacceptable and inexcusable. He took an important step last night by apologizing in person to Steven Santa Ana and Coach Matt Matheny. As a program, we needed to take further steps regarding his actions that do not meet the standards of Duke Basketball. To that end, we have determined that Grayson will be suspended from competition for an indefinite amount of time."
[Reply]
Lzen 08:19 AM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:

Holy crap! Even Jay Williams said at the end that he's surprised nobody has taken a swing a Grayson Allen.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:39 AM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Holy crap! Even Jay Williams said at the end that he's surprised nobody has taken a swing a Grayson Allen.
:-)

I had to double check what website I was on and who I was listening to.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:05 AM 12-22-2016
I'll have to catch the video of punchable face.

Sucks about Azabuke. I like him. and how far he had come.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:13 AM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Weepy baby, pee-pee pants

[Reply]
BWillie 10:36 AM 12-22-2016
Biigger loss than I think lot of fans realize. We desperately need his shot blocking ability and girth in the lane. Maybe we should just put Bragg in there at the 5 and just go full Golden State trying to hoist up as many threes and jumpers as possible
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:50 AM 12-22-2016
On the one hand, Udoka was a literal huge presence in the paint. On the other hand, he was averaging 5 points and 4 rebounds.

This team will win or lose with the guard play and perimeter scoring, period. If Landen Lucas can catch passes crashing the paint, this team will be successful.

All I can say is thank God for video surveillance, or we'd be up shit creek without a big man.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:53 AM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
On the one hand, Udoka was a literal huge presence in the paint. On the other hand, he was averaging 5 points and 4 rebounds.

This team will win or lose with the guard play and perimeter scoring, period. If Landen Lucas can catch passes crashing the paint, this team will be successful.

All I can say is thank God for video surveillance, or we'd be up shit creek without a big man.
1.7 blocks per game in 12.9 minutes of play. Don't care about his scoring AT ALL. We needed his interior defense and size. If we run up against a team with two tough bigs inside, we are ****ed. Remember when we played Stanford without Embiid? Horrible match up. We lost.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:15 PM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:

Ok, he didn't have a great stat line. But if KU gets in another foul fest like the Duke game, he would give the team another 5 fouls from a big. That could be a very big loss.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 237
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up