ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 24
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official RANT Thread***
luv 01:03 PM 08-25-2011
Got something you really need to get off your chest? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
Woodchuck 06:56 AM 10-19-2012
Fuck the month long pink uniform bullshit. One week is enough! It's a good cause... I guess... However, breast cancer gets more money than any other cancer and it is one of the most curable types. Why not make it about all cancer? Oh yeah, it's because people aren't sympathetic to tabacco users.

FUCK BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH!!!!
[Reply]
Predarat 09:51 AM 11-09-2012
ok my company does not want us to have individual printers in our office, so most of us use a common printer. For one thing they are always being used, another thing is they are a combination of a printer, fax machine, copier ect. The problem is the damn thing is always being used, or gets overwhelmed and breaks. I went to 6 rooms with these clusterfucks of a machine before I finially found one that was working and not being used. Much better problem to have then not having a job at all, as they are trying to cut costs this way instead of cutting jobs, but still a fucking irritation.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:55 PM 12-04-2012
Fuck pregnant women. They are fucking miserable and they want you to be miserable. It is fucked up. Bitch, I didn't knock you up!
[Reply]
okoye35chiefs 06:20 PM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
Hey smokers, you need to realize that world is not your effin ashtray. If you smoke keep your butts in your own effin car and throw them out when you get to the closest trashcan. Don't thow them out while driving or while at a stoplight.
this really irrates me. When I ask smokers why they do this they say "it is nasty and it smells up my car"....

what?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:11 PM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs:
this really irrates me. When I ask smokers why they do this they say "it is nasty and it smells up my car"....

what?
Meh I dump my bong water at red lights all the time
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:13 PM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Meh I dump my bong water at red lights all the time
that really does stink up your car. And I figure its good for the environment, riiiight??
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:04 PM 12-04-2012
I just discovered somebody keyed my car over the past couple days. I don't know if it happened at Arrowhead, or one of the little neighborhood hoodlums did it. But it's completely down the driver's side. Shit man, the car has 210K on it and the barely runs. The body was the only thing that was still in decent condition. What drives people to do dickhead stunts like that? That's one of the most chicken shit things a person can do.
[Reply]
stonedstooge 08:08 PM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I just discovered somebody keyed my car over the past couple days. I don't know if it happened at Arrowhead, or one of the little neighborhood hoodlums did it. But it's completely down the driver's side. Shit man, the car has 210K on it and the barely runs. The body was the only thing that was still in decent condition. What drives people to do dickhead stunts like that? That's one of the most chicken shit things a person can do.
I'll give you 10 reasons/Fat Scott
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:23 PM 12-04-2012
I just moved out of my apartment and had topay 450 fucking dollars to move out because of things like micrwave cleaning then my wallet got stolen, a friend of mines brother killed himself, Upgraded myphone and the stupid fucker deleted all my contacts, got a ticket for expired tags cuz the fucking state didnt send me a renewal i work 45 hours a week go to school full time (15 hours) have 0 time to go to the tag office so i just got ticketed $220 for expired tags, come home and my pup chewed up half my fucking carpet FUCK
[Reply]
Rausch 08:32 PM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I just moved out of my apartment and had topay 450 ****ing dollars to move out because of things like micrwave cleaning then my wallet got stolen, a friend of mines brother killed himself, Upgraded myphone and the stupid ****er deleted all my contacts, got a ticket for expired tags cuz the ****ing state didnt send me a renewal i work 45 hours a week go to school full time (15 hours) have 0 time to go to the tag office so i just got ticketed $220 for expired tags, come home and my pup chewed up half my ****ing carpet ****
The good news is that you can fix most of this.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:35 PM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I just moved out of my apartment and had topay 450 fucking dollars to move out because of things like micrwave cleaning then my wallet got stolen, a friend of mines brother killed himself, Upgraded myphone and the stupid fucker deleted all my contacts, got a ticket for expired tags cuz the fucking state didnt send me a renewal i work 45 hours a week go to school full time (15 hours) have 0 time to go to the tag office so i just got ticketed $220 for expired tags, come home and my pup chewed up half my fucking carpet FUCK
First off you dnt have time for a dog,let alone owning one. The rest of your story. Meh
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:48 PM 12-04-2012
got him before i decided to go back to school but yes i agree i do not
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:07 PM 12-04-2012
I trusted a good friend to pay me back for breaking a lease. 4 months later and he hasn't paid more than a quarter of it back and hasn't tried to pay me back since September.

But he does have money to get wasted at bars and go to restaurants that require reservations with women who aren't his girlfriend.

So now I have to figure out where to move whilst finish up school work in the next 24 hours.

I guess I deserve trusting a shitty person and that means I'm doubly as shitty a person.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:11 PM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I trusted a good friend to pay me back for breaking a lease.
:-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:28 PM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by Rausch:
:-)
That about sums it up.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 24
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up