ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
The Lounge>Chris Jones is day-to-day
493rd 12:23 PM 01-13-2020
Which means he should be good for Sunday barring a setback
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-calf-injury/
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:50 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pote:
Cut him if he doesn't play. No excuses.
Like last week when he couldn't push off the leg? What good is having him out there limping?
[Reply]
TEX 01:05 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
HoboSpirit - the sequel
:-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 01:10 PM 01-14-2020
I had heard that he injured his calf at Best Buy.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:11 PM 01-14-2020
As long as he is there for playing against the 9ers in the Super Bowl we will be fine.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:18 PM 01-14-2020
But aren't we all day by day aren't we all?
[Reply]
Kiimosabi 01:19 PM 01-14-2020
existential thoughts by big nasty kc nut
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:23 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pote:
Cut him if he doesn't play. No excuses.
This is the type of thought process that led to a rusty, non-game ready Eric Berry to start over a much better Jordan Lucas in the AFCCG last year (and assigned to cover Gronk, no less).

If Chris is in the position Berry was, I would vastly prefer he heal up on the sideline for this one.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:28 PM 01-14-2020
Dont listen to the day-to-day bs. He isnt playing
[Reply]
Kman34 01:44 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pote:
Cut him if he doesn't play. No excuses.
If we win... we might regret that..
[Reply]
SupDock 01:50 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This is the type of thought process that led to a rusty, non-game ready Eric Berry to start over a much better Jordan Lucas in the AFCCG last year (and assigned to cover Gronk, no less).

If Chris is in the position Berry was, I would vastly prefer he heal up on the sideline for this one.
You really think so? Berry sat for a very, very long time. He missed 29 of his last 32 games
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:55 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Dont listen to the day-to-day bs. He isnt playing
If it's a calf injury which we know would have him sidelined, for a few weeks it seems weird to me that the Chiefs legitimately thought there was a chance he'd play. I hope that means it's not as serious as we think it is but it's still just not 100%. I'm not keeping my hopes up but I'd like to think there's still reason to be optimistic.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:56 PM 01-14-2020
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platf...mpression=true
For what it's worth. Arrowhead pride rehab guys write up on calf injuries.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:58 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Hell play.
YIP
[Reply]
Delano 01:59 PM 01-14-2020
I love how these fat old white dudes with couches grafted to their ass are commenting about how a world class athlete better play in the most important game of his life. I mean hes worked his whole life for his. If he can play he will and suggesting the Chiefs cut him is asking to get sized for clown shoes.
[Reply]
Tonka83 02:03 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
I love how these fat old white dudes with couches grafted to their ass are commenting about how a world class athlete better play in the most important game of his life. I mean hes worked his whole life for his. If he can play he will and suggesting the Chiefs cut him is asking to get sized for clown shoes.
What about fat old black dudes with couches grafted to their asses. Are they allowed to comment?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up