ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Obese Jeb! Bush strikes again
Prison Bitch 08:31 PM 01-12-2020
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.
6:40 AM · Jan 11, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...05208834834433
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:52 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
The Bush crime family, i can tell you stories about this familia starting with the Godfather George W. BEP that would curl your hair.

Don't let his soft manner and Texas drawl comfort you any BEP, he is an evil man.

Don't get me started on him BEP, I'll upset my day from celebrating a Chiefs win.
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:08 AM 01-14-2020
If Trump ran on some of the things he actually did as president most of you wouldnt have voted for him in the Republican primaries
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:24 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Apartheid was repealed in early 1990's. By 1994 they established a multi-racial govt. So it's been gone. It is a post apartheid country since. The ANC were always communists and they have been the governing party ever since winning every election. In fact Mandela was a communist. This is why the SA farmers are being harmed.
My understanding is there is still a bunch of racial hate. Hell we abolished slavery 150 years ago and there are senators now that are pushing for reparations.

It’s not hard for me to believe that the people being genocided still harbor a bit of hard feelings.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:33 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
If Trump ran on some of the things he actually did as president most of you wouldnt have voted for him in the Republican primaries
No question. We had that option already, his name wa Jeb! Bush
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:44 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
My understanding is there is still a bunch of racial hate. Hell we abolished slavery 150 years ago and there are senators now that are pushing for reparations.

It’s not hard for me to believe that the people being genocided still harbor a bit of hard feelings.
I don't know if that's true or if it's by the whites. Like America it's probably true of some. However, I don't know if it's become a genocide...at least at this point.

There was always hate between certain tribes too. The Xhosa always despised the Zulu, who had many millionaires living under apartheid. It was the Xhosa that were in the communist African National Congress (ANC). They Xhosa hated the Zulu so much, there were stories they'd rip the bandages off of them if they were injured and hospitalized. There has always been a lot of tribal hatred in Africa.

Bottom line, is between Libya and SA, the two most successful countries in Africa have turned or are turning into shitholes. Libya already his, with a flourishing slave market in the open too.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:51 AM 01-14-2020
One thing I am really surprised at is the role of the SIL. He was silent during his campaign; thought he was just another family member in the background. But Kushner is a very close family friend of Bibi. Bibi would stay over at his home. Now Bibi has boasted about his role in getting Trump to kill Soleimani.

If I had known any of this, I would have chosen Rand. Even Bush wasn't this belligerent toward Iran. I remember with Podhoretz kept claiming Bush was going to strike Iran next and soon but it never happened. At least Bush learned his lesson the first time such NC's turned his ear and burnt him.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:56 PM 01-14-2020
That's true of pretty much every POTUS in history.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up