ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Obese Jeb! Bush strikes again
Prison Bitch 08:31 PM 01-12-2020
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.
6:40 AM · Jan 11, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...05208834834433
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:06 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
The best thing that could happen to America right now would be to RICO both political parties, indict and convict, then never again allow either party to participate in any of our elections.

The current incumbents can finish their terms, after that, they cannot run for re-election.

A brand new house and Senate would then be instructed to vote for term limits as per the will of the people.
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:37 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by :
wrong post quoted--was meant to Emoji's comment about the date.
That doesn't really make it less relevant though. We already know Trump has said he wants to keep immigration high; that his son-in-law has said it's because that's what the people we're working with want. That likely is referring to the Chamber of Commerce Republicans around him. Such as the Schlapps for just one.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:42 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Bingo. IMO Trump is totally ignorant on this issue. His wife is an immigrant so he doesn't sweat it much. He's being totally manipulated by globalists. He needs to have a sit-down with Coulter and Malkin.
Those two would be an excellent choice. Coulter has recently said that she'd vote for Sanders now if he would take back his previous position on immigration than he has taken now which is a flip. Previously, he said it reduced wages.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:49 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The ones I’ve talked to (mostly crew foreman of custom harvest crews) that’s pretty much right. Obviously the guys over here aren’t murdered but most of their parents farm and the government is essentially turning their back to crime, mostly theft of anyone white.

I understand the sentiment, apartheid and all, but that’s no way to sustainably run a country.

The way H2A works is they can be here for 10 months but at least have to take a flight back to their home country. Some of those guys just get on a plane to somewhere else at their home airport but apparently it’s a thing to have to go back to the home country.
Apartheid was repealed in early 1990's. By 1994 they established a multi-racial govt. So it's been gone. It is a post apartheid country since. The ANC were always communists and they have been the governing party ever since winning every election. In fact Mandela was a communist. This is why the SA farmers are being harmed.
[Reply]
neech 08:50 AM 01-13-2020
The Bush crime family, i can tell you stories about this familia starting with the Godfather George W. BEP that would curl your hair.

Don't let his soft manner and Texas drawl comfort you any BEP, he is an evil man.

Don't get me started on him BEP, I'll upset my day from celebrating a Chiefs win.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:36 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
That’s a very good way of putting it.

But at least the Pentagon contractors and Israel are doing well.
Thank God in heaven for that... But I actually think it bothers your coward side...

Coward!
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:51 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Thank God in heaven for that... But I actually think it bothers your coward side...

Coward!
How many poor immigrants and refugees dies Israel take in?
[Reply]
F150 10:57 AM 01-13-2020
How many poor immigrants and refugees dies Israel take in!

How many?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:58 AM 01-13-2020
How many poor immigrants and refugees dies Israel take in!
Killing behind a computer screen with a joy stick is GloryHolz's idea of bravery!
It's sheer cowardice. Hence he accuses others of being cowards.

It's right here before your eyes folks. He's a High Tech Blackbeard. Can't make it up! :-)

Must be why he seeks sex in a bathhouse where no one can see who is screwing.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:59 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
How many?
They toss them out. So it has to none or 98% since no state can find them all.

You of all people, should know that, being an ardent Christian.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:39 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
How many?
My mistake, it was a typo. I'm asking the question.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:25 PM 01-13-2020
How many poor immigrants and refugees dies Israel take in?
Who cares?
[Reply]
patteeu 12:44 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So they can lower wages of America's professional class by over-increasing the labor pool.

What a traitor! Don't expect a sane or post with any substance by the culties.
Is it your Mises training that leads you toward protectionism when it comes to wages?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:51 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Who cares?
Everyone except you.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:53 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Everyone except you.
I doubt that. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4