ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Obese Jeb! Bush strikes again
Prison Bitch 08:31 PM 01-12-2020
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.
6:40 AM ∑ Jan 11, 2019∑Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...05208834834433
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:26 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.
6:40 AM ∑ Jan 11, 2019∑Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...05208834834433
Such as housekeepers at his hotels.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:46 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
sad, they suppress wages....and they'll all vote Dem. He's killing his own party.

Only super job creators and wealthy should be let in.

You can tell he didnít even write that. Itís professionally stated and totally unlike his normal tweets. My guess is a Pube donor class consultant wrote it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:49 PM 01-12-2020
You can tell he didn’t even write that. It’s professionally stated and totally unlike his normal tweets. My guess is a Pube donor class consultant wrote it.
Yeah, it doesn't.

Likely Mrs. Mercedes Schlapp who is White House Director of Strategic Communications now. While hubby is making millions lobbying for this crap.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:49 PM 01-12-2020
Her or Prick Mulvaney. Possibly Kush.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:51 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I don't know anything about H1B, but there are a shitload of H2A guys in ag. Most of them I've been across are opressed white farm guys from South Africa. If you just straight up eliminate H2A, there are real problems in the ag industry. Local guys straight refuse to do what H2A guys will in terms of hours and travel and type of work.
Ag has always had exemptions. They raised hell when Ike implemented his operation to control illegal immigration. So he gave them an exemption. The name of it is considered racist today.

Interesting you mentioned these from SA. I know the communist blacks have been murdering white farmers, stealing their land and then the land is not cultivated. Must be that some are fleeing here. I know Russia is taking in SA farmers into their country.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:57 PM 01-12-2020
Her or Prick Mulvaney. Possibly Kush.
Just checked an apparently she resigned to work on Trump's reelection campaign. It's possible she could have still wrote it because her husband is a lobbyer for that crap. If she is, and she did write it, she looks like she is trying to sabotage Trump's campaign. And since his next campaign isn't funded by him to my knowledge more on donations, it means he'll be even more owned by corporatists. JMO
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:06 PM 01-12-2020
Oh, oh, oh, Mrs. Schlapp was considered a Bushie among the rival camps, and a leaker. When Stephanie Grisham came to as White House press secretary she was planning to fire her. At least per this source:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...phanie-grisham
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:43 PM 01-12-2020
Possibly Kush.
Bingo. IMO Trump is totally ignorant on this issue. His wife is an immigrant so he doesn't sweat it much. He's being totally manipulated by globalists. He needs to have a sit-down with Coulter and Malkin.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:45 AM 01-13-2020
sad, they suppress wages....and they'll all vote Dem. He's killing his own party.

Do you know whether or not h1b holders can vote dummy?
[Reply]
Rent A Troll 02:49 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
Very odd thread
Yeah - you know that it says "Jan 11 2019" and not "Jan 11 2020", right PB? It's okay, that's gotten me before too.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:30 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Ag has always had exemptions. They raised hell when Ike implemented his operation to control illegal immigration. So he gave them an exemption. The name of it is considered racist today.

Interesting you mentioned these from SA. I know the communist blacks have been murdering white farmers, stealing their land and then the land is not cultivated. Must be that some are fleeing here. I know Russia is taking in SA farmers into their country.
The ones Iíve talked to (mostly crew foreman of custom harvest crews) thatís pretty much right. Obviously the guys over here arenít murdered but most of their parents farm and the government is essentially turning their back to crime, mostly theft of anyone white.

I understand the sentiment, apartheid and all, but thatís no way to sustainably run a country.

The way H2A works is they can be here for 10 months but at least have to take a flight back to their home country. Some of those guys just get on a plane to somewhere else at their home airport but apparently itís a thing to have to go back to the home country.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:36 AM 01-13-2020

In a twisted sort of way, it's kinda funny watching Republicans slowly committing suicide.

The problem is, they are taking America along for the ride. :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:32 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
In a twisted sort of way, it's kinda funny watching Republicans slowly committing suicide.

The best thing that could happen to America right now would be to RICO both political parties, indict and convict, then never again allow either party to participate in any of our elections.

The current incumbents can finish their terms, after that, they cannot run for re-election.

A brand new house and Senate would then be instructed to vote for term limits as per the will of the people.
[Reply]
scho63 07:11 AM 01-13-2020
When Jeb first ran for Governor of Florida, I was there to meet him and John Sununu, his advisor at the time. Sat down with Sununu for drinks after and you realize how all this shit is predestined and they were just going through the motions. They had it all mapped out for that boring dolt.

He was so unimpressive then and he's only gotten worse.

I thin he doesn't even like what he is doing but that the "legacy" is making him stay in politics to carry the Bush legacy.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:56 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:

Thatís a very good way of putting it.

But at least the Pentagon contractors and Israel are doing well.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up