ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Obese Jeb! Bush strikes again
Prison Bitch 08:31 PM 01-12-2020
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.
6:40 AM · Jan 11, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...05208834834433
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:48 PM 01-12-2020
This is great news! Lord knows we need these skilled and legal immigrants.

Welcome skilled and legal immigrants, welcome to America.
[Reply]
F150 09:09 PM 01-12-2020
Very odd thread
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:17 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
Very odd thread
PB the coward is venting because he can't compete with legal immigrants. Same as it ever was.
[Reply]
neech 09:27 PM 01-12-2020
I never liked that pube
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:33 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
I never liked that pube
Chump or Jeb! ??
[Reply]
neech 09:44 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Chump or Jeb! ??
Both Pubes
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:50 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
This is great news! Lord knows we need these skilled and legal immigrants.

Welcome skilled and legal immigrants, welcome to America.
So they can lower wages of America's professional class by over-increasing the labor pool.

What a traitor! Don't expect a sane or post with any substance by the culties.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:52 PM 01-12-2020
Very odd thread
You need to wake up and smell the coffee. This is the work of that fat corporate pig Matt Schlapp who runs a lobbying firm Cove Strategies who lobbies for cheap labor for corporations. His wife works for Trump and pushes this corporatist crap.
[Reply]
F150 10:02 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You need to wake up and smell the coffee. This is the work of that fat corporate pic Matt Schlapp who runs a lobbying firm Cove Strategies who lobbies for cheap labor for corporations. His wife works for Trump and pushes this corporatist crap.
Are you compelled to comment in every thread?

And why is every comment about you?

Do you have a counselor?

Are you medicated?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So they can lower wages of America's professional class by over-increasing the labor pool.

What a traitor! Don't expect a sane or post with any substance by the culties.
What, you're scared of legal immigrant too? You can't compete? You fucking cowardly woose.

You're a sad little thing. Given what you do for a living, I guess it's more sad than I had ever imagined...

Oh, and get your ass back in the stall...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:13 PM 01-12-2020
Are you compelled to comment in every thread?
Deal with it. It's what we do here.

Originally Posted by :
And why is every comment about you?
I didn't say anything about me. It's about this Schlapp's pushing this policy and Trump supporting it. Ya' know so even our own STEM graduates can stop working at Starbucks.

Question is, why you don't care about that enough but instead to you make dumb post like it's an "odd thread."

I think it's important to hold Trum accountable, when people don't just want border security but less immigration too.
Originally Posted by :
Do you have a counselor?

Are you medicated?
Ah you can't refute me. I get it! :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:22 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.
6:40 AM · Jan 11, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...05208834834433
I don't know anything about H1B, but there are a shitload of H2A guys in ag. Most of them I've been across are opressed white farm guys from South Africa. If you just straight up eliminate H2A, there are real problems in the ag industry. Local guys straight refuse to do what H2A guys will in terms of hours and travel and type of work.
[Reply]
F150 10:24 PM 01-12-2020
whew
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:25 PM 01-12-2020
sad, they suppress wages....and they'll all vote Dem. He's killing his own party.

Only super job creators and wealthy should be let in.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up