ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
The Lounge>Doubters repent thread:
Chris Meck 06:29 PM 01-12-2020
Here it is. Come clean.

Andy bashers, Clark bashers, Spags sucks, Honey Badger makes business decisions, whatever-anything you want to get off your chest.

Admit your specific sins, admit you were wrong, and apologize.

AND THEN GET ON THE GODDAMNED BUS!

edit:
the intent of this thread was not to lord anything over anyone about however frustrated or dejected you might have been during the 1st quarter of the Texans game. It was intended as a thread in which folks could talk about all the things they'd had a knee-jerk reaction to during the season which had turned out to be wrong. I thought it'd be fun and then we could all get on the bus the rest of the way to the 'ship. But of course, we can never all be pulling in the same direction, because Chiefsplanet. Carry on.
[Reply]
493rd 06:37 PM 01-12-2020
I whined and thought the game was over at 24-0, but how many games aren’t at that point? What we saw today was history in the NFL. That is, being down by 20 and then winning by 20. Still, Mahomes is a special kind of special that should not be doubted.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:38 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
At 24-0 I had lost hope. How little I knew back then.



"Maybe"?
5 Our father, who art Big Red's. And pour a whiskey out for Otis Taylor.
[Reply]
frozenchief 06:38 PM 01-12-2020
I did get so irritated I left the bar and grill where I was watching and went home so I could rant/rejoice without disturbing others. There was a lady with about 4 kids nearby that kept looking at me whenever i would loudly say, "You have got to be kidding me!" But I watched the game when I got home because I knew if anyone could lead us back from the wilderness, it was Mahomes.
[Reply]
Papi 06:39 PM 01-12-2020
Only the homo-ist of the homers didn't have at least a little doubt with this franchise's post season track record.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:39 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by 493rd:
I whined and thought the game was over at 24-0, but how many games aren’t at that point? What we saw today was history in the NFL. That is, being down by 20 and then winning by 20. Still, Mahomes is a special kind of special that should not be doubted.
You must never lose faith in the Prince Who Was Promised.

20 Hail Patrick's and pour two shots out, one for Ed Podolak, one for Buck Buchanan.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:40 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Papi:
Only the homo-ist of the homers didn't have at least a little doubt with this franchise's post season track record.
CONTRITION! DO YOU SPEAK IT MOTHERFUCKER?!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:41 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I never once bashed anybody just thought we would have shit luck like always.

Looks like I was wrong and I’m glad to eat crow, but we’re not finished and unfortunately there’s still potential for a “Because Chiefs” moment. I’m confident as ever though.
It's time to believe.
[Reply]
Three7s 06:43 PM 01-12-2020
I have repented.
[Reply]
Papi 06:43 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
CONTRITION! DO YOU SPEAK IT MOTHER****ER?!
I only speak Murican
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:55 PM 01-12-2020
Who didn't doubt during that first quarter?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:58 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Who didn't doubt during that first quarter?
Even I, driver of the bus, did blink.

I knew that there was a lot of time, and I knew that at some point, they'd pull it together.

I knew the mountain was tall, but I knew that Saint Patrick could climb it if anyone could.

I knew that most of their points were fluke. They weren't dominating, they were opportunistic.

I knew we COULD. I didn't think we'd erase that 24 points and go into half-time in the lead, no.
[Reply]
swifty32661 07:01 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You must never lose faith in the Prince Who Was Promised.

20 Hail Patrick's and pour two shots out, one for Ed Podolak, one for Buck Buchanan.

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:41 PM 01-12-2020
I think Mahomes said it best when asked about the fan that left when they were down 24-0. Don't come to the game next week.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 07:43 PM 01-12-2020
Guilty! I started a thread about Food Network!
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:43 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Here it is. Come clean.

Andy bashers, Clark bashers, Spags sucks, Honey Badger makes business decisions, whatever-anything you want to get off your chest.

Admit your specific sins, admit you were wrong, and apologize.

AND THEN GET ON THE GODDAMNED BUS!
Glad we had people like you here to rally the troops :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up