ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Repository: Drunk driving fatalities caused by Illegal Aliens 2020
Merde Furieux 04:36 PM 01-12-2020
It's a brand new year, so let's see how many people are killed by drunken Mexicans, Guatemalans etc in 2020.

At least one killed in Central El Paso crash

Jan 9, 2020 / 11:25 PM MST / Updated: Jan 10, 2020 / 09:43 AM MST
crash_1454218577516.jpg
UPDATE: The El Paso Police Department said the cause of the fatal crash was drunk driving.

The department released the statement on Twitter, pointing out that El Paso had nine days without a fatal accident to start 2020.

EL PASO POLICE DEPT

@EPPOLICE
Went the first nine days of the year without a traffic fatality. Life lost last night due to a drunk driver.

11:01 AM - Jan 10, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
101 people are talking about this
EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – At least one person was killed in a crash in Central El Paso Thursday night.

According to police, the department’s Special Traffic Investigators responded just before 11 p.m. to the intersection of Raynor and Yandell.

The area is shut down to allow crews to investigate.

Police did not release additional information; stay with KTSM.com for updates.

_---------_

I'll have to do a follow up on this one, cops wouldn't name the drunk. Hmmmm
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:40 PM 01-12-2020
Nobody was killed this time....

Goshen man accused of drunk driving crash that damaged off-duty officer's home and cars

Police say Ortega-Olvera had a blood alcohol content level of .207.
He was arrested for driving while intoxicated, resisting arrest, leaving the scene of a crash, not being licensed, and not having insurance.

The Elkhart County Prosecutor's Office will determine formal charges.

https://www.wndu.com/content/news/Go...566924361.html
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:42 PM 01-12-2020
No fatalities, but alot of damage! Yikes!

EL PASO, Texas (KFOX14) — An El Paso family was forced to move out of their home of four years after a man suspected of driving drunk crashed into it on Christmas Day.

“People came over and said it was a total loss. We can’t live here,” Marco Soto said.

Soto and his family of six came home to destruction on Christmas Day this year.

Court records show the driver was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated for the third time or more.

Soto believes the driver, Javier Rodriguez, lived right down the street from him.

“Thankfully, we were not home,” Soto said.

Soto estimates the family lost $30,000 in damages. The family hasn’t been able to live in the house for two weeks and Soto says his daughters just want to go home.

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/family...-christmas-day
[Reply]
EmojiMania 05:02 PM 01-12-2020
Ah, how convenient: I got some prime real estate on the front page of this thread to remind everyone who ever pops in here that Merde only started this because he's mad he got caught posting (at least) three pieces of fake news in just one page of his "crimes committed by illegal aliens" thread: one, two, three.

Luckily for us, he's still convinced he can prove himself correct:

Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
If I had the time, I have no doubt I could keep searching until I found 5,000 dead people killed annually by drunk drivers from Mexico, Guatamala, Honduras, El Salvador....
I look forward to the end of this year when he has a few thousand posts in this thread successfully documenting 5,000 drunk driving deaths caused by illegal immigrants in 2020, and we can all :-) to him being right and me being wrong. I'm sure that's very likely to happen. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
EmojiMania 05:13 PM 01-12-2020
Oh, and how ****ing funny is it that this dumbass started a thread titled "Repository: Drunk driving fatalities caused by Illegal Aliens 2020" and couldn't identify a single one yet in 3 posts? We're 12 days into 2020, there should already be 164 drunk driving deaths caused by illegal aliens! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Don't worry Merde, I'm sure you'll find 5,000 deaths this year like the good little soldier you are! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:21 PM 01-12-2020
My next door neighbor was involved in a crash (totaled his car). He was hit by an illegal - no insurance, of course. His insurance (Farmers) absolutely refused to pay for the damages and, of course, no one can find the illegal. Back across the border to Mexico no doubt.
[Reply]
scho63 07:07 PM 01-12-2020
We have a giant jerkoff named Emojijizzbag that laughs at everything, including deaths by illegals.
He is the fucking scumbag I found on the bottom of my shoe.

Originally Posted by scho63:
LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, I'M EMOJIMANIA!!!! MY EMOJI POWER WILL OVERCOME ANY SANE OR VALID ARGUMENT

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

[Reply]
EmojiMania 09:58 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
We have a giant jerkoff named Emojijizzbag that laughs at everything, including deaths by illegals.
He is the ****ing scumbag I found on the bottom of my shoe.
And here's scho63, who is significantly more offended by emojis than he is by people posting completely fabricated statistics (as long as those people are on his team). :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
F150 10:27 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
My next door neighbor was involved in a crash (totaled his car). He was hit by an illegal - no insurance, of course. His insurance (Farmers) absolutely refused to pay for the damages and, of course, no one can find the illegal. Back across the border to Mexico no doubt.
Happens in the inner city all the time as well.

All the scumballs dont come from Mexico.

Have your uninsured motorist rider paid up if you head into the city.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:40 AM 01-13-2020
A car salesman from Dumont was charged in a wrong-way Route 80 crash in Parsippany-Troy Hills that killed three people last October, authorities announced Friday.

Miguel Botero, 28, had been drinking and was headed westbound on the eastbound side of the highway on Oct. 18, the Morris County Prosecutor's Office said.

Botero's car struck another vehicle around 1:45 a.m. near mile post 45.2, killing the driver and two passengers documents say.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/be...-crash/781704/
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:48 AM 01-13-2020
TORNILLO, Texas - El Paso County Sheriff's Office confirmed deputies responded to a single vehicle accident earlier this morning in the lower valley.

The accident happened at approximately 5:00 am at the 23000 block of Alameda Avenue.

Investigators found that a male driver lost control of his vehicle and crashed into a tree.

The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. Investigators have not released the identity of the driver and the cause of the accident is unknown.
The investigation is ongoing.

https://kvia.com/alert/traffic-alert...-lower-valley/

When they don't name the driver, I'll just have to assume....
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:49 AM 01-13-2020
ANCASTER COUNTY — Police say a man was under the influence of cocaine and marijuana when he crashed his vehicle in East Lampeter Township, killing a passenger.

Juan C. Marrero Jr., 25, of Newark N.J, was charged with homicide by vehicle while DUI and eight other relating charges.

https://local21news.com/news/local/m...ncaster-county
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:53 AM 01-13-2020
Two-Car Crash Leaves 2 Dead, 4 Injured In Northeast Philadelphia, Police Say Alcohol A Factor
Police say that speed and alcohol were factors in a crash that killed two, injured four.
By CBS Philly, News Partner
Dec 15, 2019 12:40 pm ET

Once again, driver isn't named. :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:56 AM 01-13-2020
In almost all my searches, the police report NEVER NAMES the driver. :-)

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:58 AM 01-13-2020
A Porsche driver falsely reported his car stolen after allegedly causing a 4-car crash Wednesday in Brighton Park and running from the scene.

Everardo Coss, 38, allegedly sped through a stop sign and t-boned a car at 42nd Street and Western Avenue, sending a man to the hospital with fractured vertebrae and bleeding in his brain, Chicago police said.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...stolen-western
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up