ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 228 of 231
« First < 128178218224225226227228 229230231 >
The Lounge>****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Divisional Playoff REVENGE Game thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-12-2020
Our conquest of the 32 Kingdoms begins, today, in the Year of our Lord 2020, January 12, at 2:05 PM.

It's time for House Houston to bend the knee.

The Lannistexan army is returning from battle and is not prepared for the savage hordes of Arrowhead - only a fool would meet us in an open field.

They may think they can hold us off...until they see our dragon.

Dracarys.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Andy's inner Viking coming out there. Great to see. Sometimes I don't like it when he's so even-keeled. Want to see some fire on those sidelines now and again.

Just realized that I miss Jerry Glanville, that crazy bastard.
Andy is like that naturally. He had to train himself to be stoic.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:28 AM 01-14-2020
That gif needs a walrus sound effect.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:34 PM 01-14-2020
texans announcers suck ass
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:40 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
That gif needs a walrus sound effect.
Now that would be cool.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:09 PM 01-14-2020
Sights and sounds from the Texans game out.

https://youtu.be/OYsnBt8g0t4

Favorite is Lucas......I’m so glad Patrick Mahones is my quarterback.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:18 PM 01-14-2020
Lol Lucas is funny. But you can tell even down 24-0 they believed! Kelce has grown so much as a leader on this team
[Reply]
Pawnmower 06:48 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Do you see now?



And my point was then and now, that the QB WAS NOT THE PROBLEM. . . .

no, alexian, i do not. I see a huge difference. The fact you don't is frightening.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:03 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Do you see now?





Do you see?



I took metric tons of shit, being characterized as an Alexsexual, . . particularly from YOU.



And my point was then and now, that the QB WAS NOT THE PROBLEM. . . .

What the fuck are you fucking talking about?

Alex Smith was absolutely the goddamn fucking problem with the team every year he was the QB. The ceiling was limited to the divisional round because he was too much of a motherfucking goddamn pussy to make things happen for his team when it mattered, when he had to have it, and the D knew he had to have it.

Get the fuck out of here with your references to that bitchmade Checkdown Charlie.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:07 PM 01-14-2020
lost to the Pats because Alex needed 16 plays to score 1 touchdown

beat the Texans because Patrick needed 16 plays to score 4 touchdowns

vindication, Bitchy Lee
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:32 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hboosboy:
Mahomes is overrated
I didn't hear that, could you say that again
[Reply]
Superturtle 08:10 PM 01-14-2020
:-) Alex Smith?!? Really?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:11 PM 01-14-2020
look at this stoic fucker


[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:01 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
look at this stoic ****er

Fat fingered that, supposed to be a thumbs up.

I love Andy Reid like a grandpa.

He is not a terrible head football coach.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:34 PM 01-15-2020
A raven from House Clay to the seven Chiefs Kingdoms:

The Game of Mahomes begins Thursday at noonday.

There is only one thing we say to death: not today.


[Reply]
The Franchise 12:36 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
A raven from House Clay to the seven Chiefs Kingdoms:

The Game of Mahomes begins Thursday at noonday.

There is only thing we say to death: not today.

Our season better not end like GoT season 8 or Iím going to kill someone.
[Reply]
Page 228 of 231
« First < 128178218224225226227228 229230231 >
Up